• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

harlan labor day weekend

stuftmunky2k

Bunch of us will be at harlan labor day weekend. Will be rolling in friday afternoon and leaving monday. Will be staying on the evearts side. So far think there will be abour 8-10 rigs coming down from ohio.

About 5 of us doing the same as you: Friday-Monday.

Actually, I gotta hunt you down. I have some parts for Mo. He gave me your cell already.

Looking forward to this weekend!!

yup old strong hand mentioned it. we always camp on the evarts side by the pond. or there about. look for a newer 4 door duramax with red trailer and green buggy. and a white standard cab ford with utility bed that's us. or just listen for the party.

Was there this past weekend and weather was good. This weekend it's gonna be freaking hot!!! Y'all have fun and buckle up! :driving:

jp fan said:
Last weekend was the driest I have seen Harlan in awhile, good luck this weekend :driving:
Finally washed my buggy today from last weekends ride at Harlan... only took about 20 mins with the pressure washer. Felt good not to be blasting mud off of it but air filter definitely needs cleaning. Was a good weekend to climb Cream Puff and Pony Hill though!!! :****: :driving:

Re: Re: harlan labor day weekend

stuftmunky2k said:
Bunch of us will be at harlan labor day weekend. Will be rolling in friday afternoon and leaving monday. Will be staying on the evearts side. So far think there will be abour 8-10 rigs coming down from ohio.
Where you at in Ohio?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lots of carnage good couple rain showeres kept things interesting and slick. Im from marysville bout 30 minutes north west of columbus working in tenn right now then moving back up north end of the month

Re:

I live in Columbus. We oughta go riding together sometime. We just found a new place to ride in Marietta, Lots of potential, just needs beat down and the guys there don't quite have the rigs to do it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk