• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

harlan may 25,26,and 27

Had a great weekend.....was able to do Little Jaggar, lions den, can opener...ect. went and looked at Cream puff.......wow!!!!! No way i would try that unless i was in a full tube buggy with 700hp and a 30mph run-n-go!!!! Deff a bounty hill. Pony hill is getting doug out at the bottom. And looked at upper damnation......my hats off to you guys wearing those trails out!!!!!

Woodlee and Wizzo both climbed Cream Puff. You def have to commit from the corner on the wood shifting gears. I wish someone had told me not to turn left at the top BEFORE I ended up in the woods at the bottom.

aefd4d99-6a21-bc53.jpg

aefd4d99-6cc4-ddd0.jpg

aefd4d99-6cd8-fab7.jpg

I hit Upper Damnation with everything I had and couldn't get to the left of the big rock at the top. I ended up running my right front into it on the rev limiter in 3rd gear, taking out the inner shaft.

aefd4d99-6a5a-4f60.jpg

Little Jagger was a good time. We climbed it then sat at the bottom for a while hanging out waiting for seine to put on a show. JT came through for us on that showing us a new downhill dance move in the Zuk.

Mark and JT put on a helluva show on Pony Hill Saturday night about 1am. I can't wait to get me some of that action in a hill killer. I think it's doable if the timing is right. They launched on it several times and just couldn't get it to stick or bounce right.

We rode hard for 3 days and hit tons of trails. I have no idea what all we did. This was my 1st trip to Harlan and I was amazed. I would rank it right up there with Johnson Valley and Moab on the fun factor scale. I'm ready to go back ASAP. It was with every inch of the near 2000 miles round trip.

awesome vids...you went up cream puff like it was nothing! :flipoff1: vids dont do it justice on how steep it is

here are a few of my vids....dont laugh..... i think its about time for a little more motor... the little 2.5 4 cylinder just dont spin the tires fast enough...got good crawl ratio with 538's and the monster stak case though

Little Jaggar
VIDEO0034.3gp
VIDEO0035.3gp

Lions Den
VIDEO0017.3gp
VIDEO0022.3gp

Can Opener
VIDEO0026.3gp

Denied on Waterfall!!
VIDEO0031.3gp

HARLAN FREAKIN RULES YALL :woot: :woot: :woot:

We had a trip up there the weekend after Easter this year but I have just not had time to sort and get the pics posted on here yet :eek:

BUT,,,,I did give Buscuit a WHOLE RAW disc of the photos though,,,, :fish:

we stayed 3 days in Lupes two big house,s cross from Chevron as well :dblthumb:

;D