• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan- Oct 14 -18

crawler1

I will be running the Harlan trails , October 14 - 18 , Again this year . There will be at least 10 + rigs coming down from southern IL also , should be a good time again . I didn't know if any one else was planing on making a run up there the same weekend .

Its just a weekend adventure for us . Last year it just happened to be the same weekend that the James Duff and all the broncos were there . I t was weird going to bed with the parking lot empty , and waking up the next morning and there was hundreds of good looking broncos .

Ok , I'm leaving at 5 am sharp headed to Harlan ky , for the rest of the week , along with 25 other trucks from southern Il , and 5 coming up from Chattanooga Tn. If any ones interested we are all staying at the camp ground on the Putney side of the trails . Come have a good time ..

too bad it wasnt this last weekend! you missed out on some good trail ridin!!! :****: :driving:
DSC_0689.jpg

fawkin rain!

...........WAIT.................so the fall crawl at HARLAN is the same weekend as fall for all at GRAY ROCK.........

..................................................... if so..............................CRAP.............. :****:

Harlan Oct 14 18

Sounds Like a sick individual. Good for Harlan. Ive heard bad press on him. Apparently he doesnt deserve it. Now maybe Ive heard the last Harlan Ellison story.

Re: Harlan Oct 14 18

BobSnogs73 said:
Sounds Like a sick individual. Good for Harlan. Ive heard bad press on him. Apparently he doesnt deserve it. Now maybe Ive heard the last Harlan Ellison story.

huh??

This is the kind of Dumb people that went with us . This kid has not roll cage , not seat belts and removed all factory supports in the cab .. STUPID

kyle.jpg

crawler1 said:
This is the kind of Dumb people that went with us . This kid has not roll cage , not seat belts and removed all factory supports in the cab .. STUPID

kyle.jpg
hahaha bad mother ****er right der molaugh freaken idiot