• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan October 6-9, 2016

L

lowbudgetjunk

I have been once, almost two years ago, and I am itching to go back. Who would be up for a ride on a non event weekend? I would prefer to keep smaller groups with someone that is willing to help lead us around the park.

Edit

I can make this weekend. Anyone that wants to come and ride, so be it. If not, I will be riding along by myself. This gives a definite date and people can start planning. I know some of you guys are going the week before and the week after, it just doesn't work for me. Maybe I'll get a chance to meet up with some of you guys in the not so distant future.

Re: Harlan Early October ride

I would be in for that. 10-14 is Fall Crawl up there. Last time we went the week before.

I would be in, maybe we can drag Kush up there.

We got cabins booked for the first weekend in October. We go the same weekend every year and its never busy.

We are going 5-9 October from south Georgia. We always go that weekend and its not crowded. I believe we`ve got about 5 cabins already rented on the Putney side. That's were we always stay.

I will be there with onepieceatatime and his group. We have a blast and never run into anybody on trails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

Somebody whose capable of Creme Puff and Pony Hill needs to come ride with our group because I've never seen anybody make those before.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Somebody whose capable of Creme Puff and Pony Hill needs to come ride with our group because I've never seen anybody make those before.

I did creampuff a couple weeks ago and I drove up to the big hole on pony hill but didn't go up it, I'd like to hit it on a Sunday so I wouldn't be so worried about breaking. I be in for this for sure. But I would stay on the Putney side

I'd be up for it. Just have to see which weekend I'm off. We stay on Putney side as well

I would like to stay on Putney side as well and give Campground Man some of my money as he supports this forum.

JohnG said:
I would like to stay on Putney side as well and give Campground Man some of my money as he supports this forum.

I think once you do you will always stay there. At least I do.

Re:

September 30th - October 3rd is when we're going down and staying in on the Putney side.

Harlan Early October ride

Cabins are really nice too, i vote ya come up with us, sept 30-oct 3rd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Edit. Dang ur fast zach. Ha

I`m gunning for crème puff this year. BjMac made about the best attempt I`ve seen at pony hill last year. Made it to the big hole multiple times with full throttle assaults. It was raining and wet as hell.

I'm in poolman maybe i'll enough power to try a hill or two now with treetremor not new buggy

redline diesel said:
I'm in poolman maybe i'll enough power to try a hill or two now with treetremor not new buggy

Whatever, you went up creampuff a lot easier than I did, I had to beat my junk :****:

Latest posts