• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan October 6-9, 2016

Yes 42 stickies on the CJ. And thanks :smoke:

Enzo! Those pictures are fantastic!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to take them and post them!!

Also, Kel and Patrick. It was so much fun hanging with you guys this past weekend. I love meeting other people who like to get out and ride all day with little drama and lots of laughs. Let's do it again soon!

pholmann said:
Very nice fella. I'll not stay on the evarts side again.

I also let him know about the gayzer trash that decided to hold their **** on rev limiter for 5 minutes next to marks camper at 130 in the damn morning. What a bunch of douche bags.

I was telling Steve at the campground about those idiots.

01tj said:
That white TJ buggy looks sweet. Any specs on it or a build thread? Also are those 42 reds on that CJ?

Its the "twin" to mine - we built both chassis pretty much side by side. There are a few slight differences, but for the most part they are the same.

We mimicked the Twisted Customs / Jim's garage buggies pretty closely. PJ at M&M did some chassis work on the front ends of both of them to correct our ****ups laughing1 and he did the interior on both of them as well.

His has a 5.3, HP60 front and rear, 39s, pretty standard buggy build really. ~110 wheelbase, 18-19" belly, ~52" wide.

He doesn't post much on forums; but he definitely reads it :spin:

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Not sure if I posted this or not, but Campground Man has my business from here on out. He was hospitable, had very reasonable prices, tools, very clean facilities, to include the grounds, cabins and bath houses too. It took a few more minutes to get to the harder trails but I also left all my tools in the bed of my truck, couple transmissions, double beadlocks.....nothing moved all weekend. Then, when we wanted to fuel up, we just hit the Evarts gate. Plus there is a gas station within driving distance of the campground.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Which campground are you referring to? I usually stay in town, but the unloading/loading back up and drive gets old.
Thanks!

Edit: nevermind, found it

pholmann said:
Very nice fella. I'll not stay on the evarts side again.

I also let him know about the gayzer trash that decided to hold their **** on rev limiter for 5 minutes next to marks camper at 130 in the damn morning. What a bunch of douche bags.

I can't handle that ****, I had reached in and pull their keys out of the ignition and issued ultimatums over that **** in the past... Leads to some very interesting moments :****:

Pholmann and I played bad cop, worse cop with them. I wasn't very nice to them and tried to use logic, combined with insults to get my point across. I hope that group gets banned from the campground in the future. We had a problem and went directly to them. They had a problem with someone specific and ****ed with everyone in the campground.

To say those guys were out of line would be a understatement. :****: And they were proud of it. I don't think they will be back. I've been going there for years and never seen that happen.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Pholmann and I played bad cop, worse cop with them. I wasn't very nice to them and tried to use logic, combined with insults to get my point across. I hope that group gets banned from the campground in the future. We had a problem and went directly to them. They had a problem with someone specific and ****ed with everyone in the campground.

I have no doubt y'all handled it very well :****:

That guy kept his pistol hanging out of his pocket the whole morning while we were packing up and he was constantly seeing what I was doing. I never saw him without it. What a douche nozzle.

Re: Re: Harlan October 6-9, 2016

pholmann said:
That guy kept his pistol hanging out of his pocket the whole morning while we were packing up and he was constantly seeing what I was doing. I never saw him without it. What a douche nozzle.
...said you got a purdy mouth boy. :D

pholmann said:
That's the kind of person that will die by their on gun. Your carry weapon should not be seen unless you plan on putting three rounds in an attackers chest. My first rule of taking my concealed carry class.

He was pissy because selvey was working on his buggy at 830 in the morning. He was ranting about the bouncers revving motors so early. Really? 830? We came to ride not to sleep mofos. You choose to sleep late, then it seems like it's a you problem. Just like people can't bitch about noise because they choose to go to bed at 9 pm. Quiet time should be 10 or 11 pm til 7-8 am. That's pretty standard. Selvey wasn't being a ****. He was just working on his injection system. It's not typical for that campground. Your gonna get the occasional mouth breather anywhere you go. Just so happened we had a pack of knuckle draggers that weekend.

I can't stand anyone carrying a gun in wide open for everyone to see, that's the first one I would like to bust in the mouth!

pholmann said:

Just reading this makes my blood pressure go up... I have had a gun pointed at me twice and I am pretty sure the third time I wont be so lucky, but it would have been hard not to press my luck. I know dumbass aren't worth it but I can't stand people who think they are untouchable

This guys name has been tagged in our system, he won't be staying at our place again. Was his first and last time here....

Campground Man said:
This guys name has been tagged in our system, he won't be staying at our place again. Was his first and last time here....

Great to hear! Seems like you run a very nice place and people like this do not belong there.