• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan September 29-October 2, 2016

L

lowbudgetjunk

Heres a place to play for the guys going the week before. Place to post up camping, pictures and the like. Plus, we can have the best of the best pictures thread.

AdamF said:
Is this the Ohio weekend? lol Someone tell me when I'm going.

Yes sir.....something about y'all are supposed to hide a bunch of money on the trails and we are supposed to go and find it the next week. TonyBolton and Pholmann are going with you guys, right?

Hopefully I'm in for this weekend. I'd love to do both, but the 6-9th is my weekend to work. Only working 14 days a month has a lot of upsides, but 4 of those days being weekends isn't one of them.

If someone has room in a cabin I'll pitch in on it, otherwise I'll probably tent it or sleep in the truck. Lol

Re:

You read my mind Kel, I was gonna start a thread for this but been too busy today.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
You read my mind Kel, I was gonna start a thread for this but been too busy today.

I hate I am going to miss you guys. One of three weekends worked out. Y'all gonna make the GMP ride?

Re:

I'll be working and I've blown all my vacation for the year. I'm already looking forward to a winter Hardline ride down south this year.

Re:

Game on....I know a park or two

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I thought maybe they didnt like us yankees. Ha. And a slight derail, onepiece you ever decide on that late july run on ur weekend off ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Harlan September 29-October 2, 2016

Zjman said:
I thought maybe they didnt like us yankees. Ha. And a slight derail, onepiece you ever decide on that late july run on ur weekend off ?

Playing it by ear but I think I should be able to go out the last weekend in July and I really wanna check out Bear Wallow.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Yes sir.....something about y'all are supposed to hide a bunch of money on the trails and we are supposed to go and find it the next week. TonyBolton and Pholmann are going with you guys, right?
I'll hide a case of beer and I bet someone could find it

Re:

Bumping this up to the top to see if anybody else wants to join us this weekend?

I'm pumped and ready to go. Gotta pack everything up this weekend and finish a few things on the heep,

Re:

Loaded up and ready to head south! Ole lady won't let me leave now so I guess I better go to bed so I can get up early and leave in the morning

On our way
01f1cd6242eb2fe588e5b14bcb496cdd.jpg

http://youtu.be/HAP6_XrUqus
http://youtu.be/rQ2YR1zFni4
http://youtu.be/8EtP6e1u5xw
What happens when I let my dad drive. He broke his foot on a dirt bike earlier in the day. Pretty obvious he didn't brake his throttle foot.