• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlen May 1-3

ole heep

Just wondering if anyone is going to be up that way. We are staying on Putney side at cabins. This is our 2nd time going there. Anyone got any suggestions on what to stay off of ,"Rodgers Ridge" and what's really fun, "Mason jar"? Yota buggy on 37"Treps

I liked the whole freaking place. Lil Jagger was rough in the rain.....everything is game on if you are a competent driver. Been there once, and only got denied/didn't try 4 or 5 trails. Some were clogged and some were impossible. Just pull up on me and let her eat.

I usually stay on evarts side, and run these trails on the first day in this order.

Pinball
Railbed (try creampuff if you wish)
Fish fossil
Little jagger
Lower rock garden
Killin time
Lower and upper profanity
Grape vine/middle rock garden
Mason jar

And then go look at lions den.

These are definitely not all the trails there but get you a good order of stuff to run without back tracking on the trail head between them.

mac5005 said:
I usually stay on evarts side, and run these trails on the first day in this order.

Pinball
Fish fossil
Little jagger
Lower rock garden
Killin time
Mason jar

These are definitely not all the trails there but get you a good order of stuff to run without back tracking on the trail head between them.
Looks a lot like our first day agenda also.

mac5005 said:

Pinball
Fish fossil
Little jagger
Lower rock garden
Killin time
Mason jar

That's what I am looking for. The main reason we are staying on Putney side is I have heard from multiple people about their veichels being messed with and random meth heads wondering around.

Scottspics on here is the closest thing to a Harlan expert there is.... Go to search, type in Harlan, then select by user ScottsPics... All the info you could ever need

Trail 15 is a good trail ride, for sure Mason Jar, there map they have is pretty good and easy to follow. Fill your tank and and don't slow down you will have a blast, Its my favorite place :dblthumb:

Re:

We will be there! Evarts side at Lupe's. Blue ragged out LS buggy is mine and some nice buggies I will be trying to keep up with, holla at us!!

infamous1 said:
We will be there! Evarts side at Julio's. Blue ragged out LS buggy is mine and some nice buggies I will be trying to keep up with, holla at us!!
Thanks, We will look for ya. I have a orange yota buggy, and there will be a green / yellow yota buggy and a beige juggy. We will hopefully be there early Friday morning and going home Sunday.

mac5005 said:

Pinball
Fish fossil
Little jagger
Lower rock garden
Killin time
Mason jar

def X2 on this loop! could also throw in crawfords cry and damnation and steel hill before lower and upper profanity

Nice list, depending on the rigs it could be fast or slow as hell. I always stay on the Putney side. They have everything and I don't have to be on the road.

We have a huge group from SC that will be there April 30-May 3.

Most will be in campground behind dairy hut. Think some of us are camping in the park.

62bd9b682e75aecae1c1413fe9060121.jpg

ole heep said:
Just wondering if anyone is going to be up that way. We are staying on Putney side at cabins. This is our 2nd time going there. Anyone got any suggestions on what to stay off of ,"Rodgers Ridge" and what's really fun, "Mason jar"? Yota buggy on 37"Treps

If I get my junk back together, I'll meet y'all up there Saturday morning. If not, I'll shoot ya a text.

wimpykid said:
If I get my junk back together, I'll meet y'all up there Saturday morning. If not, I'll shoot ya a text.
Holla if u need any help! Always enjoy riding with u. Too bad Alex is down for a little bit also.

Should be good to go. Remounted my orbital and steering column with a quick release wheel.

Almost ready :driving:

I'll be there. Got a decent crowd of rigs all with v8s tons and stickys. Here's a picture of my rig.
882d1ea0891384b5a7ce6dfb03781975.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ole heep said:
Holla if u need any help! Always enjoy riding with u. Too bad Alex is down for a little bit also.

I have literally set around the house today doin homework and pouting bout not getting to go with youns. If I can pull off a miracle and get this project done and turned in and get new turbo mounted and lines run ill be there. Ill text you late this week n let you know status report

I'll be there, one of infamous1's crew. We're staying at Lupe's across from the first gas station. Got 5 buggies going with us, 2 LS buggies, a Samurai buggy, white tube buggy that used to be a Tracker and my Honda transaxle buggy. Hopefully we can wheel with some of you guys.

Thanks, We will look for ya. I have a orange yota buggy, and there will be a green / yellow yota buggy and a beige juggy. We will hopefully be there early Friday morning and going home Sunday.

If u see us around say hi to some GOOD OLE BOYS! Or Holla if u need anything

I'll be there friday after work late, stayin on putney. In a blue/black toyota buggy with my son. Im local so I know about every trail there. Would like to wheel with some of you guys saturday if its ok, since It will be just me and the youngen.