• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

has anyone seen this rig?

i thought i linked you to the vid before? maybe i just mentioned that i had built one... that thing was indestructable, i wish i had kept and finished it!

mikepotts said:
i thought i linked you to the vid before? maybe i just mentioned that i had built one... that thing was indestructable, i wish i had kept and finished it!

You may have and I just missed it somehow. You build it or buy it like that?

bearslayer2829 said:
You may have and I just missed it somehow. You build it or buy it like that?

i built that from a completely stock eddie bauer broncoii! built it twice, the first build was EFI 5.0, c4/c5 mixture, BW 1354 tcase, EB axles, 44/9" with rad arms front and leaf rear on 35's... when done the wife said she would NEVER get in it... so i decided to built it the way i wanted it, efi came off on went the propane, the automatic was replaced with a NP435 with homebrew gearbanger, 42"tsls on MRT beadlocks, twin stick'd 205, linked and coiled front and rear with the rocks and cut away everything i didnt want. LOL!

mikepotts said:
i built that from a completely stock eddie bauer broncoii! built it twice, the first build was EFI 5.0, c4/c5 mixture, BW 1354 tcase, EB axles, 44/9" with rad arms front and leaf rear on 35's... when done the wife said she would NEVER get in it... so i decided to built it the way i wanted it, efi came off on went the propane, the automatic was replaced with a NP435 with homebrew gearbanger, 42"tsls on MRT beadlocks, twin stick'd 205, linked and coiled front and rear with the rocks and cut away everything i didnt want. LOL!

Sounds like my kinda build thumb.gif My wife said she would never go with me to so i've decided i'm gonna do away with alot of sheet metal and a backseat.

slytowncrawler2 said:
I rode in it :flipoff1:....... Loved every minute of it..... Buggy will be done soon wish you still had it. would love to ride with you again.
man, that weekend was a BLAST! yall are off the chain! i may be building another rockwell'd rig, my uncle just told me to come get his old commando and do something with it! ;)

Re: Re: has anyone seen this rig?

Been wheeling in and around Ohio for a few years now and have never seen it. Nice rig!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: has anyone seen this rig?

Trigger said:
Been wheeling in and around Ohio for a few years now and have never seen it. Nice rig!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Thanks for checking in and the props. It still needed some work done but i liked it.