• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Having some fun on the Hayabusa today with a Corvette Z06

Not anymore molaugh

26458_1415332585524_1298852252_1170619_2219546_n.jpg

Thanks man, that was my baby!

The thing with bikes and sports cars is this....aside from the money side of things, virtually anybody can sit down in a car, hold the gas down, and the steering wheel straight.. Ain't just anybody can get on a sportbike and ride them like they're meant to be ridden. booyang The squid newbie posers out there on bikes all give sportbike enthusiasts a bad name.....which directly results in the naive comments above like "crotch rockets are gay" There's alot more to "crotch rockets" than the young punk bouncing off the rev limiter in Walmart parking lot cuz he thinks it's cool.

my best friends dads cousins first uncles grandson had a 600 Katana that would smoke a busa or a zx 1000, he got a ticket in Valley head Alabama running 198mph :****: :wtflol:

:gay:

**** boy my ol black ZX10R didn't even need no front tire, sumbitch never was hardly on the ground :****: :flipoff1:

I once saw this guy with a red busa wearing a dern ol skull helmet do a wheelie with an extended swingarm on it down Meighan Blvd in Gadsden lol That mo fo had the power!

Bet that hurt! Yeah I luv hearing those newbies trying to break the damn revlimiter at every stoplight n town. I believe they feel it makes them faster

TacomaJD said:
I once saw this guy with a red busa wearing a dern ol skull helmet do a wheelie with an extended swingarm on it down Meighan Blvd in Gadsden lol That mo fo had the power!
Hell last night heading home from work I merge onto the 4 lane and a guy on a clapped out Harley is trying to outrun the cars merging, I giggled laughing1 no helmet/gear. Then his buddy in a street fighter passes 4 cars including me props up on his back tire and left us all in the dust. It was impressive until I could see his rear tire get really squirrelly and I thought he was gonna eat it, but he motored out of it. Shorts, tshirt and a helmet no less. Hell he might have had house shoes on! :dunno:

I love fast cars and fast bikes, but can't be trusted with either. Fastest I have been on 2 wheels is a GPS indicated 167 and after I got to thinking about it I realized how retarded it was. 2007 Suzuki Bandit 1250, stock with OEM tires. :wtflol:

Bones said:
Hell last night heading home from work I merge onto the 4 lane and a guy on a clapped out Harley is trying to outrun the cars merging, I giggled laughing1 no helmet/gear. Then his buddy in a street fighter passes 4 cars including me props up on his back tire and left us all in the dust. It was impressive until I could see his rear tire get really squirrelly and I thought he was gonna eat it, but he motored out of it. Shorts, tshirt and a helmet no less. Hell he might have had house shoes on! :dunno:

I love fast cars and fast bikes, but can't be trusted with either. Fastest I have been on 2 wheels is a GPS indicated 167 and after I got to thinking about it I realized how retarded it was. 2007 Suzuki Bandit 1250, stock with OEM tires. :wtflol:
Holy **** I've never owned a bike and have been faster than Bones the bike whore :flipoff1:

Bones said:

I always wanted a street fighter bike with a stunt cage and like a 60-65 tooth rear sprocket on it. I'd be in heaven if I could wheelie at really low speeds....I'd be out on backroads walkin it around curves and **** everyday! 3rd gear on my ZX10 was where I rode wheelies and it was usually balanced perfectly between 80-90mph. Went around several long sweeper turns at that speed which was always an adrenaline rush because you either have to make it or sit the front end down and hope you don't either go into a tank slap or in the median/ditch. I was damn comfortable and confident on my bike though, never rode another bike that I was that comfortable on.

As for fastest speed, with a brand new rear tire it would top out at 189mph on the digital speedo with oem size tire and oem sprockets (no regearing). With a rear tire of about 30-40% tread, it would register 191mph on the speedo (decreased tire size circumference and speedo gauges off of the tranny.) I only done that a handful of times, not like every time I went out I had to show everybody my bike would easily go damn near 190 mph lol. BUT, if I were to be radar'd, I would bet actual mph would be more around 175-180. Ppl don't understand that those speedos are off from the factory just a little at highway speeds, which becomes even more off as you double or even triple your speeds.

****ing balls I miss riding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before my wreck I had done several trackdays at 4 different road course tracks and had over 40k street miles under my belt between 3 different sportbikes (not including miles I put on my old shitty ninja 250 when I was 15 lol). So riding was a BIG part of my life.... it would be like taking rock crawling away from me now. If I could still ride a sportbike right now, I'd be back doing trackdays and wouldn't be anywhere near as into wheeling as I am now.

TacomaJD said:
I always wanted a street fighter bike with a stunt cage and like a 60-65 tooth rear sprocket on it. I'd be in heaven if I could wheelie at really low speeds....I'd be out on backroads walkin it around curves and **** everyday! 3rd gear on my ZX10 was where I rode wheelies and it was usually balanced perfectly between 80-90mph. Went around several long sweeper turns at that speed which was always an adrenaline rush because you either have to make it or sit the front end down and hope you don't either go into a tank slap or in the median/ditch. I was damn comfortable and confident on my bike though, never rode another bike that I was that comfortable on.

As for fastest speed, with a brand new rear tire it would top out at 189mph on the digital speedo with oem size tire and oem sprockets (no regearing). With a rear tire of about 30-40% tread, it would register 191mph on the speedo (decreased tire size circumference and speedo gauges off of the tranny.) I only done that a handful of times, not like every time I went out I had to show everybody my bike would easily go damn near 190 mph lol. BUT, if I were to be radar'd, I would bet actual mph would be more around 175-180. Ppl don't understand that those speedos are off from the factory just a little at highway speeds, which becomes even more off as you double or even triple your speeds.

****ing balls I miss riding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before my wreck I had done several trackdays at 4 different road course tracks and had over 40k street miles under my belt between 3 different sportbikes (not including miles I put on my old shitty ninja 250 when I was 15 lol). So riding was a BIG part of my life.... it would be like taking rock crawling away from me now. If I could still ride a sportbike right now, I'd be back doing trackdays and wouldn't be anywhere near as into wheeling as I am now.
Riding your mom was a big part of my life