• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hawk Pride 2-19-11 pics added

J

Joc

Well things at work are looking like I'll finally be off this weekend and was wanting to ride. Ill be solo and was just curious if anyone else is goin i can tag along with.

Re: Hawk Pride 2-19-11 Anyone goin???

Maybe 8 or 9 rigs I know will be there :driving:

no problem, not sure what time everybody is going to be there. I probably will get there around 12

I plan on trying to get out there by 8-9. Ill be in a gray zuk on 39s. If you see me just holla at me b/c I dont know too many people on here. Your prolly right bout not being able to keep up but ill catch up sooner or later lol.
My name is Josh

Got a few pics from today uploaded but too many to post on here so heres a link....
http://s677.photobucket.com/albums/vv136/yellotj/HPO%202-19-11/

OR view a slide show
http://s677.photobucket.com/albums/vv136/yellotj/HPO%202-19-11/?albumview=slideshow

Thanks Mac and Neal for lettin me tag along most of the day and to Darren and the ones riding with him. Had alot of fun today and got to hit a good bit of trails and didnt break nothing. only carnage was done to the toy jeep from it getting slung around on the trails. Got home and the front looked like Rodneys. Had a shock and link screw fall out somehow. Got to meet alot of people today so maybe I can remember the names next time i go. Dont know if I ever got your name today but thanks again to the guy in the orange jeep for pullin me out of that hole that jumped out in front of me lol.

Here is a couple pics for the lazy but alot more at the above link

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0649.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

Hey man appreciate tha pics awesome work can't wait to go riding again

That was me josh no problem anytime just glad.you didnt roll off in the ditch lol and seen the rc crawled take a beaten on brokefoot and to eveyone else had a great time and if you was behind me sorry for the smoke lol looking for another engine now once again it was a blast

Latest posts