• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hawk Pride night ride!

B.DRAKE said:
Anybody got a pic true or video of me goin up 12 or 13 or whatever the number was :dunno: thought it was a good climb for the RZR :****:

The only problem with night rides is its to dark to take video......but who care I had a great time :drinkers:

sappmann said:
im ready to ride again and maybe this time i can get with a group and see more action :driving:

Should've been at the new ditch around 1:30am, a good show right there :****:

Yea, CSmith, Ryan B., and Eddie S. All 3 made it, great trail, it is a tough trail with some BIG rocks

Dwalk said:
Yea, CSmith, Ryan B., and Eddie S. All 3 made it, great trail, it is a tough trail with some BIG rocks

that very first rock was nasty.. Looked like you would just have to hit the bank high and Kill your belly, rear lowers, and possibly d'shaft to get over it...

Ryan B was running leaf springs on all four corners with 39.5 Tl's and made it look easy compared to the linked rigs, although he did end up with a front driveshaft that was shaped like a jump rope laughing1

i had a great time even though i broke an hour into the ride :flipoff1: nice meeting some of yal
i was the guy with stretched white tj on 39.5 iroks that was was front diggin it the whole evening laughing1

f100ranger said:
i had a great time even though i broke an hour into the ride :flipoff1: nice meeting some of yal
i was the guy with stretched white tj on 39.5 iroks that was was front diggin it the whole evening laughing1

Hey, at least you were there. Good to meet you buddy.
What did yall think of my sweet camping setup the next morning? :drinkers:

Hahahaahahahahahaha that **** was funny laughing1 I got out of the truck the next mooring and looked at your truck and was like WTF then You popped your head out thats when I realized what the whole set up was with the tarp