• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hawk Pride Ride February 23-25

Re:

Not really, as long as everyone is low key basically. No cooler checking

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Molly Hatchet said:
Were you at a HL ride several years ago at GR and you had a flat and we stuffed a bunch of plugs in a tire. I can't remember if it was your tire or mine. At camp did we all do some chicken fight dance thing and someones pistol went off with us all just sitting around the camp fire? All my rides run together now I'm getting old and I usually park next to Brian Ford lol.
I don't believe so, I don't think I've been to GR since 08 for racing, and 07 for wheeling.

Im lookin forward to coming down and seeing yall, it'll be a good time for sure ! I hope Troy makes it own, he needs the outside experience and his rig will be great down South

Kinda hope it works out for me to be there bc I have a new setup I am really wanting to try
0e855c4fd370fd725c1e7d5940aff0cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jccarter1 said:
Kinda hope it works out for me to be there bc I have a new setup I am really wanting to try
0e855c4fd370fd725c1e7d5940aff0cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thats awesome. Hope your able to make it. We plan on being there

Molly Hatchet said:
Were you at a HL ride several years ago at GR and you had a flat and we stuffed a bunch of plugs in a tire. I can't remember if it was your tire or mine. At camp did we all do some chicken fight dance thing and someones pistol went off with us all just sitting around the camp fire? All my rides run together now I'm getting old and I usually park next to Brian Ford lol.

Yes you definitely mix your rides together! lol

extremetownie said:
I hope to make this ride. I always have a good time at Hawks Pride.
I do too. I'd like to see you have a little fun and let that motor open up a little.
Your so conservative when you drive. Have some fun, mash yer motor! :flipoff1:

Eddyj said:
I do too. I'd like to see you have a little fun and let that motor open up a little.
Your so conservative when you drive. Have some fun, mash yer motor! :flipoff1:

I am picking the buggy up from outlaw fab tonight. They have been working on my links.The are set on dig now. PTC just got through rebuilding my tranny and converter. So i just got to put it back together. Maybe i will stop driving like a ***** now.