• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hawk Pride Ride February 23-25

Got a bad PSC pump on Molly. She lasted 7 hard years. Went with a Howe this time. Gotta get her on before Hawk. Gonna see which one last longer... Both good companies btw.

Why not call out the multiple screen name people? (If they are just **** stirrers), some multiples I understand, like business/personal or comedic alter egos (Robby Bobby)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eddyj said:
Soooooo..
We still going to ride?

This ride was never in jeopardy of being cancelled as long as zukimaster keeps his penis to himself or in Marsha's hands. Ride on!!!
Just needed some clarity and hopefully people will understand who Hardline Crawler's really are and what we are about. Thanks for your support and we will continue to make wheeling great again. :driving:

ADMINISTRATOR

We have touched on it in a couple of different threads.
But maybe it's time for a sticky thread that kind of explains some things for everybody.

Eddyj said:
We have touched on it in a couple of different threads.
But maybe it's time for a sticky thread that kind of explains some things for everybody.

Please, for us new guys :flipoff1:

CHASMAN9 said:
This ride was never in jeopardy of being cancelled as long as zukimaster keeps his penis to himself or in Marsha's hands. Ride on!!!
Just needed some clarity and hopefully people will understand who Hardline Crawler's really are and what we are about. Thanks for your support and we will continue to make wheeling great again. :driving:

ADMINISTRATOR

So if I show up to ride at the not a hardline ride and I wear my hardline shirt will that be ok or is that against the copyrights?
I just don't want to have to spend the day without a shirt on in February.

zukimaster said:
I say bring that chic in your avatar with dem tiddy's and all will be good!

I will if you bring the 50 again. I would like video of the roll tide wheelie crash......

bjeep said:
So if I show up to ride at the not a hardline ride and I wear my hardline shirt will that be ok or is that against the copyrights?
I just don't want to have to spend the day without a shirt on in February.

You can wear your Hardline shirt with much respect, even when you're fixing cars in Cleveland Marty with your friend. Strike 2.

ADMINISTRATOR