• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

hawk prides unclimbed hill

kennyWayne

wideopendesign wideopenlife bigblock trailrig
I was courious if anyone had made it to the top yet.its the one rite to the left of maverik.i say we get a lil bounty up an bring the big hitters .do it up ol school.bounty an good ol fashion wheeling. :drinkers: :driving: :tc :popcorn:

Is it that straight up rock face, about 20-30' tall, with no tread marks at the top?

Yes sir...would make for a awsome day of beatdowns.ive jus wanted to have a good ol fashion day of fun without a race.which i guess bounty is about the same thing but would be a good time.

We looked at it and mentally masturbated on it for about 30 minutes when we were there. Definitely a death-defying act if it is made. None of us had the nuts to put any tires on it. One in our group climbed it by hand with difficulty.

Yea ita be interesting.i figure it compares to crow wall at crusher ridge

Yea they are Crowall might be a few degrees steeper but either way I would like to see some people on it :driving: it will take some commitment for sure

ITS FLAT ON MY SCREEN :****: i prolly woudlnt make itr but ill try it atleast twice :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb:looked at it when we were there in march but not a chance with broke axle :driving: :driving:

rednecklights said:
Check out this video on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/IPKUc3Ol6fo

I don't recall that little dirt berm / ramp at the bottom when we were there a few weeks ago. I think if you got a running start at it now you would just ram the wall or pop straight up. We were sitting there looking at it talking about how it would be impossible to get a running start.

there really isn't any room for spectators either....we about had Brandon Dillon and Jonathan Andrews talked into hitting it one weekend....but Jonathan got skeered.... ;D

smbroady82 said:
there really isn't any room for spectators either....we about had Brandon Dillon and Jonathan Andrews talked into hitting it one weekend....but Jonathan got skeered.... ;D
We both broke pretty quick that day. With the trees at the top I don't know if I have enough power to turn right at the top and come out but brandon woulda smoked it! :****:

Haha I hear smoke and think one thing.. Well other than wat happens to BugEJ when he tries me up. Haha. Kinda reminds me, it's time for my mornin wrist therapy now. Gotta go!! Fukin kill someone if I'm outta papers!! Dam flexplate consumed quite a few papers last night.

BUG-E J said:
We both broke pretty quick that day. With the trees at the top I don't know if I have enough power to turn right at the top and come out but brandon woulda smoked it! :****:

Just givin ya a hard time bud, and Brandon was putting on a show that day!
You both still owe me a ride.. Letting me sit in yours and make vroom vroom noises doesn't count!!!!

rednecklights said:
I'm still broke from Hpo.

I have a fourwheeler , let's ride !

Come up to aop for the weepow race!