• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HB , now proficent in combat arms ! LOL

P

If its free, its P
Chris and I took the kids out shooting , setting off fireworks and redneckin in general. We all had a great time ! :woot:

Have you ever made a sparkler bang bundle! They will take out large quantities of ants

awesome! great way to spend an afternoon.

definitely pickup a couple extra sets of hearing protection though. hands over ears isn't sufficient, :dblthumb:

tonyt said:
awesome! great way to spend an afternoon.

definitely pickup a couple extra sets of hearing protection though. hands over ears isn't sufficient, :dblthumb:

Dood after a day of shooting with good ear protection on , you'll never shoot or be around someone shooting without it again. Makes it all that much more enjoyable when you leave and you dont have to say Huh ? all day since your ears are ringing ! laughing1

my ears ring all day and night and have since childhood on a cabless tractor with straight pipe and turbo for years and years. I say huh all day anyway.
hearing is precious and I have ear plugs in my pocket right now as I type laughing1 pretty much do all day every day

P, you are doin it all wrong now. we dont shoot like that for qualification! you are missing all your gear. LBV, Kevlar, body armor.....oh ya, kneeling and fox hole now

looks like you guys had fun, I need to get out and shoot more. nice to see people gettin the youngin's envoled.

Brian

Meh, its to easy to shot in a supported position like a fox hole. I shoulda made her low crawl a bit then fire though ... laughing1

trick shot...

th_firearmsafety.jpg

boom, boom, lights go out!

wade