• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Heads up fellas looking for a rig

1tonyj

I been kinda looking for a rig for my Dad, and since I don't have Facebook I have a few buddies that send me stuff and ask questions for me. That being said I have not talked to this guy directly but a good friend has for me.

These ads were posted on different Facebook pages between yesterday and this morning. With an asking price of 6500 I thought this might be something to look at for the ol man since I live in FL. Then my buddy sends me the same ad from posted on the Hardline Facebook page this morning with double the asking price!

When asked about the drastic price increase the op got nasty. Hell I was just curious the reason for that much price increase :dunno:....maybe some badass upgrades happened overnight lol.

Anyway this is just a heads up if your looking at this rig...id be careful

well the server is not letting me post pics up this morning. Its a Willis based Juggy out of south Fl.

muddinmetal said:
That is a different hardline by the way.... In now way affiliated with this forum or it's founders :****:

Yeah I know Andy has that site...just also know a lot of guys watch it too.

Ads

Attachments

• IMG952761-1.png
    IMG952761-1.png
    509.5 KB · Views: 138
Ricky 79cj-7 said:
My guess is it's a guy named Scott McReynolds.
yep and by the looks of his Instagram he built that crazy green buggy with the chain drive transfer case that was on here and he must have built that chassis for the Rockwell 4 seater buggy in the build threads :dunno: