• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired heim joints

brody brown

I have 20-1 1/4" heims half rights and 1/2 lefts all have jam nuts and stainless spacers also have 8- 7/8 x 3/4 heims with jams,and spacers all are brand new never used. These are all chromoly heat treated and cryoed.
20-1 1/4" heims and hardware 1200.00 for all
8-7/8 x 3/4 heims and hardware 320.00 for all
also have 7075 and 6061 alumnium for links if needed call Brian at 615-405-8580

You aren't trying to sell my heims and links are you?? Lmao! Jk! I hope to get the shafts there next week.

Mike the bolt hole is 1" but can be brought down with spacers to 3/4 or whatever.
Bill Hell yes I am selling all your **** you want to buy any of it. I will put a set of 54" boggers and a flimsy ass set of mrw beadlocks on ya cheap HA!HA! I hope there is some spindles,bearings and some extra hardware with them there axles you are speaking of them rockwells you brought down looked like they were test mules for the Military in Afghanistan :****: all joking aside let us know when to expect some parts so we can devise another plan. I hope your nephew is doing well.

Lmao!!!! I just had to mess with you little bit. Everytime I look at my beautiful stack of parts in the picture, I think about flying up there and beating his ass!!!! I'll see him somewhere and I dont forget. Don't eat to much today. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.