• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HELEN KELLER

CHASMAN9 said:
I believe it's a 383 with some hot rod goodies inside. thumb.gif

An LS motor too? Looks like a fbody oilcan and waterpump...all the extra pulleys and junk make it hard to tell for sure. If it is a LS, I'm guessing it's an LSX block?

BEATIN35S said:
Greg I aint hatin on your buggy but seriously looks like Helen Keller built that stinger on the front. molaugh

I agree, Old School for sure. I appreciate the comments though and might have to do something about that thing before the next jousting match.

BEATIN35S said:
Greg I aint hatin on your buggy but seriously looks like Helen Keller built that stinger on the front. molaugh

He had that on his last rig too, he uses it like a sight on a rifle, point and shoot..

Mike's car has a LS motor

KINGSNAKE said:
He had that on his last rig too, he uses it like a sight on a rifle, point and shoot..

Mike's car has a LS motor

Hey, it works better than licking my thumb and sticking it in the air with one eye closed. thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
I agree, Old School for sure. I appreciate the comments though and might have to do something about that thing before the next jousting match.

I like the buggy but the boner bar needs whittling down a hair.

BEATIN35S said:
I love you Greg. Didnt know you needed a pointer on it, I thought it was a rollover assist bar.

Hah, I'm going to put one on my walker or maybe even one on my Rascal (complete with stroker motor) someday. Bad to the bone(r) :woot:

Latest posts