• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hello All

riceburners2001

hi every one :hi: I just found out about warcrc and signed up on this site!!! I didnt know there was any1 in wa with rc crawlers!!!! I live right by gig harbor/port orchard area and here is few pix of my trucks!

my clod
DCAM0006-2.jpg
DCAM0003-3.jpg

DCAM0005-2.jpg

and my current project
DCAM0284-1.jpg
DCAM0286-1.jpg

DCAM0288-1.jpg

I would love to go out to one of the comp/get together sometime and see what others have and of course show every1 how to drive :flipoff:

New guy comes out swinging! I like it :clappy: :clappy:

Welcome to the board, looking forward to seeing you at a comp, and nice fab work on the tuber project!

Todd1803 said:
New guy comes out swinging! I like it :clappy: :clappy:

Welcome to the board, looking forward to seeing you at a comp, and nice fab work on the tuber project!
thanx for compement on my tuber! acually, I suck at rock crawlin with my trucks cuz all I ever play around at is my yard :D but hopfully ill be able to learn from the MASTERS! :pray: :pray: :pray:
where do you guys usally goto for a comp????

Welcome Rice.
Man it would be nice to get more people at the comps and gtg.

Des Moines Beach is just south of the airport at the Des Moines Marina.

well, around my area, we are tryin to start up a club thingy(havent even had 1st meet yet tho:mad: ) and there is about 10 of us, so next comp/get together, Ill see how many of them I can get to come!:cheer:

Hey. If you have any cool spots in your area let us know.
We are all up to trying other rocks.

Mike

I agree, scout your area for good spots. We were talking about having a comp at Reiter, which is up near Goldbar, and Gig Harbor is closer than that, so a trip over the bridge would be no big deal.

If you have friends, point them to the board, and have them introduce themselves. We all want to grow the sport in the area.

ya it would be awsome to have much more members in this area and we can have huge comp like the OR people(orcra ??????:wtf: ) then we can go show them who is the boss!:D does any1 run scale rigs at all??? the current project Im building I tryed to make it scale as possible and now Im hooked on this scale stuff! its like crack:cool:

:censored: :sad: that is :****: why do we NEED 3 for a comp, second thought, nevermine that ill just build a another truck???? or some 1 around my area who works at my LHS has a gliath(?) i think it can be considered as scale? the truck looks pretty scale to me:corn:

i donno scale = scale chassis and everything or just scale look???? lotta people say scale truck but have alu plate chassis and t maxx shocks, axle mounted servos... etc???:wtf:

we dont have a scale class in warcrc yet. Rules for the scale class can be found at orcrc.com.

- Vehicle must have a frame-railed chassis. Short rails and tube are ok.
- Vehicle must run a full body, or a most of a body and tubing. Fenders may be cut, but it must resemble a 1:1 rig you'd see on the street. "Iffy" Vehicles must be approved by the other ORCRC members.
- No tires larger than the Mashers allowed.
-2 wheel steering only
- Weight in the tires is limited to 4oz per tire.
- Humvee's, Touaregs, Tamiya TA0 trucks and other scale R/C's are good to go!

Peace,
Adam

Latest posts