• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hello All

Dixon Ticonderoga said:
we dont have a scale class in warcrc yet. Rules for the scale class can be found at orcrc.com.

- Vehicle must have a frame-railed chassis. Short rails and tube are ok.
- Vehicle must run a full body, or a most of a body and tubing. Fenders may be cut, but it must resemble a 1:1 rig you'd see on the street. "Iffy" Vehicles must be approved by the other ORCRC members.
- No tires larger than the Mashers allowed.

-2 wheel steering only
- Weight in the tires is limited to 4oz per tire.
- Humvee's, Touaregs, Tamiya TA0 trucks and other scale R/C's are good to go!

Peace,
Adam
:mad: :poo: :censored: :evil:
mine is 4ws......maybe I can make a getto temp lock out?

If somebody wants to run a scale class than go for it.

You can do it at WARCRC comps and the rules will be fallowed.

I have all I can do just to run the 2.2 unlimited and the Super Unlimited.

WARCRC is the home for the comps in the Puget sound area. We welcome all to come and compete.

There will be comps in the north and south end of the Puget sound area and I hope to head east next year.

The rules for next year will also change, WARCRC will be using the more common rules that will be used on a National level in the future.

lol that is soon to come:cheer:
well actually my clod is not really scale, but not really comp either..... maybe i can convert it to a comp only crawler?:cool:

riceburners2001 said:
so the rules that would be used are the rules from the orcrc site for scale trucks right???
yes they are, the ORCRC crew started the "scale" craze as far as I know.

riceburners2001 said:
i c.... now we just gotta get more people with scaled trucks!!!:clappy:
yes you guys do, the only reason for at least a 3 car entry is to place a 1rst, 2nd, 3rd in points.

riceburners2001 said:
lol that is soon to come:cheer:
well actually my clod is not really scale, but not really comp either..... maybe i can convert it to a comp only crawler?:cool:

comp rigs are the drivers, you can build the top of the line rig, but if you can't drive it, it would be worthless. :;

ya I think I suck at driving I watched all the videos of the comp and Im so amazed at how well every1 drives. driving up vertical walls and stuff just makes me crazy cuz I cant do it!!

Latest posts