• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Help finding a simple part.... part 2.

Before I call King for one missing spacer (#45) and pay $17 shipping, does anyone have one I can persuade you to send me?

parts_h.jpg

hokie_yj said:
I might have one that will work. What's the dimensions on yours?

5/8" necked down to a 1/2" bolt. I'll have to measure when I get home. Since King only had one drawing, I figured their shocks all ran the same spacer. And it's a hat style spacer.

bjeep said:
Make one. thumb.gif

I don't have access to a lathe anymore. :'(

5BrothersFabrication said:
1/2 or 9/16" necked down to a 7/16" bolt. I'll have to measure when I get home. Since King only had one drawing, I figured their shocks all ran the same spacer. And it's a hat style spacer.

I don't have access to a lathe anymore. :'(

I looked in my misc. junk bin and I didn't see any. I was thinking I had one or two, but they were from old SAW air shocks so they may have been different. You might give RPM offroad in Bristol a call, they are a King dealer and they run them in all their Baja trucks. They may have some. 423-573-3300

Update- King Shocks sales is ****-ish. I'll be ordering elsewhere. Not a big dent out of their pocket, but on future builds I will not use their product.

Spacer is 5/8" wide, for 5/8" hole, with a 1/2" I.D.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Update- King Shocks sales is ****-ish. I'll be ordering elsewhere. Not a big dent out of their pocket, but on future builds I will not use their product.

Spacer is 5/8" wide, for 5/8" hole, with a 1/2" I.D.
Dang I was about to order a new set of king coilovers,you think there customer service is going to **** or just somebody on there end having a bad day?

toyota01 said:
Dang I was about to order a new set of king coilovers,you think there customer service is going to **** or just somebody on there end having a bad day?

I dunno, I should have given them the benefit of the doubt, but I was pissed when I typed this and first impressions are hard to shake.

Usually, yanks and western yanks are wierded out about how friendly we are, and we are appauled at how dickish they are. Could be one of those times.