• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Help finding Toyota to Chevy brake line adapters

grcthird

Birmingham, AL
Doing a rear disc setup using the Chevy calipers, I need to find some adapters that will screw into the calipers and also fit the metric brake lines. Or some brake lines with chevy on one end and toy on the other. Thanks.

Call Gardendale performance, they had the metric to standard adapters that I needed for the one ton swap on my old truck.

On all the ones I've put together, I used the factory chevy soft lines, then put the correct standard male fitting on the hardline on the axle.

That way you don't have any "custom" parts

Get -3an banjo fittings for your calipers, then 989534ERL on Summit will adapt that to your toyota hardlines

TBItoy said:
On all the ones I've put together, I used the factory chevy soft lines, then put the correct standard male fitting on the hardline on the axle.

That way you don't have any "custom" parts

I did this. I think Napa.

Oreillys has the lines with metric on one end standard on the other (hard lines )

smbroady82 said:
a little off topic...but, what kits are all you Toyota guys buying/running for your disk brake swap??

I'm using tacoma rotors, turned down flanges on the shafts so they slide on, the chevy floating calipers, probably gonna have to use custom brackets if I can get somebody to cut me some on a plasma table.

that is what I was wondering about ( the brackets ). I was hoping there was a weld on bracket out there that wasn't ridiculously priced.
I haven't decided what rotor/caliper combo Im going to use, probably gonna go with whats the cheapest/easiest to set up
good info grcthird, thankya sir

I got all my stuff from speedway they have line to line standard to metric, and I run the banjo fittings on front I also got new banjo bolts from speedway
Their catalog had a great page on brake adapters and parts