• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HELP! i have a problem for the TOYOTA ELECTRICAL GURUS on here --- SOLVED

Re: HELP! i have a problem for the TOYOTA ELECTRICAL GURUS on here to help me with!?

Doh! ::) Reading comprehension got me.

But I'm with those above, If all major components are verified good, ain't but just a few things it could be.

Re: HELP! i have a problem for the TOYOTA ELECTRICAL GURUS on here to help me with!?

glazed plugs then. put a new set of ngk coppes in it

84mallcrawl said:
glazed plugs then. put a new set of ngk coppes in it
I suggested he put new spark plugs in all 4 cylinders again, even though he just replaced them when he got the donor truck. He is coming by the shop today with some new ones to try.

Kilgore900xp said:
5 gallons of gas and a match problem solved :****:
:woot: :dblthumb: oh and welcome to hardline kilgore!!

Wut distributor and wut year is it I mite missed if u already said and same wit the coil and did u cut into ur harness r use the 22r harness and I'm guessing ur truck was a 22re.

PROBLEM SOLVED!!! We put the stock ignition block in and some new NGK spark plugs with the correct gap and it fired right up! Apparently the ignition circuit on the ebay switch panel has a short circuit and would not pass enough electricity to fully power the ignitor. Thanks for all the help folks!