• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

help !!!!!!!!!!!!!

rstdwright

I am Dion a buddies jeep this weekend putting a ford 60 hp and putting full hydro steering but the proublem we are having is the cylinder is centered up. And its to long to fit between the axle and Tie rod and clear the chunk and i cant slide it back far en ought toward the knuckle cause it will get in the way of the steering and its still not enough room to clear if y'all could post some pics or something to help we have looked at it in alot of diff ways and I'm sure there is a way we are just not seeing it

I am using a 2x8 cylinder and i am centering the stroke of the cylinder up so ill have four inches of steering each way ill post some pics later on in the day

Re: Re: help !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put mine on the diff cover its self
u3ehegys.jpg

From the empty bottle

U should have plenty of room this way

From the empty bottle

I did my double ended el-cheapo like this, the ram mount unbolts so you can pull the cover.

Attachments

• hydr.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 299
Na not yet i been workin or really busy but you running the cylinder shaft through the leaf springs does it get into the frame any when you flex out

Could you send me a pic of your ram mount that way looks like the better of the ways i seen as long as it dont get pinched between the frame and leafs

I will try and shoot some this evening, I have not had any issues with frame contact

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

a2u3atu2.jpg

No hitting issues on my set up

sumetu4u.jpg

2x2x.250 tube for riser, 2 pieces of angle welded to mount plate to mount the cylinder so it can be removed

Man yea i appreciate it i think thats the way we are go in he is gettin the stuff today or sometime this weekend to do it with

No problem, I ran the same set up on my D44, I had a hard time figuring out how I wanted to mount it with leafs when I first did it, Ranger11 on here, and some beer helped me get it sorted. If you need and measurements or what ever give me a shout.

mdo817 said:
No problem, I ran the same set up on my D44, I had a hard time figuring out how I wanted to mount it with leafs when I first did it, Ranger11 on here, and some beer helped me get it sorted. If you need and measurements or what ever give me a shout.

dont forget who did the work,,,,, This white dude... :afro:

Re: Re: Re: Re: help !!!!!!!!!!!!!

drich394 said:
dont forget who did the work,,,,, This white dude... :afro:
WTF you talking about, we did the first set up when you were still driving that 12" lifted POS in 35's on the street. I will take credit for doing this work. :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: help !!!!!!!!!!!!!

mdo817 said:
WTF you talking about, we did the first set up when you were still driving that 12" lifted POS in 35's on the street. I will take credit for doing this work. :D

:ban: - Man u be wizhn u be havin my madd fab skilz