• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

here comes dipers

southernmuddn

At the hospital now. Wifes water broke last night. Bad thing is she is not full term yet. But we know that every thing will be fine. Say a prayer and will update later

Mine were both 3.5 months early. They are now 21 and 17 years old.

Wishing ya'll the best.

2011-07-25_124001.jpg

sorry for it being sideways working off my phone

congrats man , there's nothing like em
our first child was born 3 weeks ago , and he weighed 6 pounds 4 ounces and he's doing very good now.

Not out of the woods yet. Just got news we got to transfer to Birmingham to a neo unit. So mom and baby will be separated. Man this sucks. Just a precaution moving to a better unit

southernmuddn said:
Not out of the woods yet. Just got news we got to transfer to Birmingham to a neo unit. So mom and baby will be separated. Man this sucks. Just a precaution moving to a better unit

Better safe than sorry for sure. Where are you going to in B'ham? Childrens hospital? :dblthumb:

We are in the NICU at st vincints. She went from 45% to 25% o2 after the ride over here. Looks like a day of test. Got a couple hours sleep. Going back up stairs now

southernmuddn said:
We are in the NICU at st vincints. She went from 45% to 25% o2 after the ride over here. Looks like a day of test. Got a couple hours sleep. Going back up stairs now

That's where my son was born. Great place with great doc's. Good luck and keep us up to date on her. :dblthumb:

Just got word that the last chest x ray is looking worst. Doing a echo now so pray that it is good news. Brain and kidney function are normal

Being moved to UAB. Going to haft to have heart surgery. She has a heart problem that has to be fixed. It is part of her lung problem. Fix one helps with the other