• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Here we go again (AC's New Moon Buggy Build)

Re: Here we go again

mmm double shear..Nice. That thing is really looking awesome, I kinda want one...just like it pepper.gif

That thing makes me want to get nekkid.... drool

Oh wait, pops beat me to it, I forgot ! laughing1

Looking badass guys ! thumb.gif

i may have over looked it but what kind of tires are yall gonna run
its looking sweet drool

Very nice...

I can't believe yo u guys went with another of those ratchet shifters. Watching Speedracer **** with those on the trail is torture. laughing1

Everytime we sell one we put one on just to slow the competition down :flipgotcha:

InDaShop said:
that thing is coming together amazing.

I have some fabrication questions. Does AC cardboard up templates of brackets, braces ect, and burn them at work or something? I see the brake, do you guys have a shear?
Just learning what all the badass fabricators are using these days. Seems like you cant build a sick buggy without access to a plasma table, and know CAD anymore.

Not true at all. They do speed things up though. In the shop I have a tracer plasma table that helps with time a lot but it is not near as fast as a CNC for production type stuff. We don't have a sheet metal shear but we do have a break. The break is not as useful as I thought it would be though because it wont do all of the angles and stuff I need it to do. You learn how to make things happen. With the shapes and stuff of sheet metal that come out of my shop you would be surprised at how I make most of them.

None of them thar fancy tools here,We have a small brake,press,demple dies,tube bender(home made hydro) and a few big hammers.Every chance we get we aquire more.We have to get a few things done elswhere.I know someone somewhere with what we my need.AC sets his mind to building something he finds a hammer big enough to do it with.He started fabracating on his moms washing machine when he was six months old. :dunno: