• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Here we go again (AC's New Moon Buggy Build)

POPS58 said:
Picture this.Quiet,dark country night,old coon dog trying to tree a few miles down the road and all of the sudden 400 horses go screaming by with only 12" of exhaust hangin out. thumb.gif

Damn, what a great sound. The only betta sound is that of the headboard bangin off the wall. pepper.gif loller.gif

8am works, I can park about 3-4 tow rigs/trailers at my place and that is about it. Cannot park in the street anymore. It will be cool to have two LCQ rigs running and shaking down!

yea been two long for me as well...

Im in.. sorry i dnt have a sweet azz hoth rig to make ur driveway more blinged out matt... :flipoff1:

Front ARB took a ****..
said he hoped it was an o-ring issue..

But basically the Buggy ate Gdale's lunch even w/ an open front..
Two Words.. BAD ASS.. :****: :driving: :dblthumb: loller.gif pepper.gif hitit

Holy Indy Car Batman. That rig looks and sounds like a indy car. It hauls ass and AC did a great job on the finishing work on this one. Super fast, AC finally has more power than he needs. He had a front ARB issue, but he still walked everything with an open front :eek:

Heard everyone had a good time.he had to turn the carbeerator strew a little and he's ready for tomorrow.Youn's be careful and have fun. booyang :driving: booyang