• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

hesco

tonka toy

07 buggy d60 and 14 bolt sc lt1 atlas 4.3
the buggy has a appointment with hesco next tuesday and the are going to put it on the dyno and tell me whats wrong with it. has anyone ever used them for anything

I have used Hesco before when I had my blue jeep, just becareful because they can get real expensive pretty quick.

Ive heard horror stories of hesco raping people. I think you should give walker dyno a try. They will set you up with a guy named Gomer. He does alot of LS1 and LT1 tuning at their shop. And will probably be around $350-$300 for the tune, and then the dyno time. $60 for 3 pulls, or $90 for an hour. I would seriously think about giving them a call.... 661-6986

it wants to run rich. i installed a new tps,map,coolent temp sensors and it fixed it for a week but now it worse then before

Supercharged right? I guess it has a burnt chip installed? I would bet that the tune isnt right. Gomer will be able to get it right for you.

Talk to Benny...He should treat you right. They did my Mopar Fuel Inj. on my 4.2 YJ 6 years ago. I trust his advise. Mine ran great for a while, but I think I messed it up when I re-wired it> Now it is running rich and I will be taking it back so they can diognose the prob> Good Luck! I had heard bad too, just never have anythang good from them happen to me. Guess I'm fortunate. Later

Yeah talk to Benny if you go to Hesco. There is one guy down there I will nver deal with again. Can't remember what his name is though. They do excellent work. Lots of cool motor swaps and restorations on cars. Later.

Daniel