• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hey Ethan! wanna go.......

Bradly I do believe ethan was gonna go today anyways... i dont know if u have his number or not but i'll give u a jingle with it. :clappy:

Nice toy! Wheres mine? :flipoff:

GRNTACO said:
Nice Brad! You should have come out and played in the snow with us yesterday........so I could ride your new sled.:corn:

We all went up to Buck Creek on Saturday and played just a little on the airstrip. I went up to Government meadows and had lunch at the cabin on Sunday and payed around. Much with the fun..... :D

skrause said:
I want one!!! :booo:

Enumclaw Suzuki/Yamaha/Polaris they had several on sale except they are selling the new phazers as fast as they come in. But, Vectors and Apex's they got in stock along with a bunch of new polaris and alot of used including one a polaris 400 for $799! :redneck: I love the Yammy, I was in the shop and a dude came in had bought a brand new polaris went out sleddin' got 40 feet from his trailer and the fuel pump crapped out on him, he was not happy and looking to get rid of that new polaris! The yamahas are electric start 4-stroke reliability (and with a turbo, supercharger or nitrous nothing on the mountain will touch the apex:clappy: ) and pluch suspension, ME LIKEY!:redneck:

Let's Frign GO!!! Hell ya! someone else with a sled! Have you been riding or is this you'r first sled? I plan on going somewhere this Sunday 12-3. Not sure where yet, Blewitt was good last weekend, mabey there again. Sending PM:D