• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hey Fullylimp.

Lucky Jeff

told ya so told ya so.. :fawkdancesmiley: This is what Jeff Prince (the guy who owns that red dually) said in another forum.

"My 1 ton dodge ran a 12.14@ 119.78mph with a 60ft. of just a 2.35. I was launching in 3rd gear. This was done on all motor with twins. The truck weighed 6700lbs. That was done 4 years ago and I backed it up multiple times. I have since gone to an automatic along with other mods and now has been a best e/t of 10.33 and a best speed as of this past weekend 139.5 mph."

Yea he did some other mods, but it was nothing extreme, he was already pushing insane amounts of power through that 5 speed.

Last edited:
I do believe Jeremy if off driving his dodge right now.:flipoff: :haha: :flipoff: :haha: :haha:

I do believe Jeremy if off driving his dodge right now.:flipoff: :haha: :flipoff: :haha: :haha:

blah blah blah... I pick up my head today :fawkdancesmiley: .

Studs are here, new clutch is here, billet input shaft is here, Turbo will be back mid next week, just sent it out yesterday. And a new SS housing at HTT has my name all over it :cheer: . Then it'll be time for me to help Jeremy break his, he knows he'll give in :stirpot:

blah blah blah... I pick up my head today :fawkdancesmiley: .

Studs are here, new clutch is here, billet input shaft is here, Turbo will be back mid next week, just sent it out yesterday. And a new SS housing at HTT has my name all over it :cheer: . Then it'll be time for me to help Jeremy break his, he knows he'll give in :stirpot:

how long to you get it running ? you do hang out with jerm thats y im asking
weeks or years:D

how long to you get it running ? you do hang out with jerm thats y im asking
weeks or years:D

if I don't hit any snags, I'm aiming for this coming weekend.. My brother wants me to tow his RX7 down to Oregon in two weeks to get it tuned. The machine shop guy was supposed to have my head ready friday, and I still don't have it :mad:

me and my dodge can tow him down there

I just got done driving my dodge. And I think a 62/13 is in my near future. Towing at my power level and not having enough air is very difficult to control heat with a 20k load.

Jeffy, the truck was still cooler with a 5spd. I don't see 9k in an auto with all the billet stuff to make it hold. If I had money to piss away I would love to have a toy truck only but its just not in my budget.........did I mention I went wheelin today!:fawkdancesmiley:

So did you wait till I got rid of my jeep to go wheelin all the time? I see how it is. Did you guys have fun?

:haha: now that's funny

Jeremy, he said that it easily had an 11 in the truck, but the clutch wouldn't hold. It was a Dual disk. I guess if he launched in second, it was so severe that the tranny wouldn't hold. And even starting in 3rd with only having to shift twice. The DD kept him from shifting very fast.

So did you wait till I got rid of my jeep to go wheelin all the time? I see how it is. Did you guys have fun?
You've got a wheeler:fawkdancesmiley: We figured you're a bit too distracted(gf)lately to work on it :;

btw, whatsup with one fulltime cop for 30 campers? :wtf: Heavy, heavy patrols but no undue harassment that we saw.

You've got a wheeler:fawkdancesmiley: We figured you're a bit too distracted(gf)lately to work on it :;

btw, whatsup with one fulltime cop for 30 campers? :wtf: Heavy, heavy patrols but no undue harassment that we saw.

Actually the only thing keeping the wheeler incomplete is fundage. I have been working on it, but its a toyota how hard is that to build????!!!!!! rear hangers relocated-done, front hanger narrowed back to toy width-done, ready to weld on front hanger, and frame cleaned up-done. All I got is buy buy buy bolt on crap from here on out. I need a doubler, crossmember, shocks, shock mounts, and drivelines. Too easy I tell ya.

Jerome told me about the fuzz, whazz up coppers? dang give them some time to wheel.

And I think a 62/13 is in my near future.
just wait for another week or so. Hopefully I will have the truck broke in by then. my 64/13 SS turbo will be on it's way back to me tomorrow :cheer:

The guy just called me from the machine shop and said my head is ready for me.

well I guess someone else needs to give me head... My head won't be ready till Wednesday now :mad:

Give me two weeks and i'll blow all your doors off:flipoff:

Latest posts