• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

hey speeding time to upgrade my camera need your wisdom

lal357

rickb time to let go of my mavica and i was looking at the cannon eos or the nikon .what one is better since they cost about the same

I don't know how I missed this!

I use a Nikon d40, which is the bottom of the line SLR digitals Nikon offers. I'm not familiar at all with the Cannon eos, but from what I was told when I was researching my current camera that Cannon vs Nikon were like Coke vs Pepsi if that helps you any. ;D

LOVED my old school Mavica. Replaced it this summer with a smaller compact Canon 1000 I think and hate the weak ass flash and can't get it to date my photos. My sony rocked pics at night the flash worked so well. I sold it to a "friend" for $50 and wish I still had it.

Speeding said:
I don't know how I missed this!

I use a Nikon d40, which is the bottom of the line SLR digitals Nikon offers. I'm not familiar at all with the Cannon eos, but from what I was told when I was researching my current camera that Cannon vs Nikon were like Coke vs Pepsi if that helps you any. ;D
I like pepsi unless my wife doesn't know about it and I'm far away from uptight friends, then I like coke.....well kind of, I more just like the way it smells laughing