• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

hey Zukkev

Ummm. haven't been up there since the 1st...but I can go check it out Friday and let ya know! :redneck: It's been rather warm up here, and was just looking at the forecast---mid/high 40's all week with lows in the mid/hi 30's......:corn:

Kris wants to take us up there but I'm thinking the conditions might not be too good. I didn't know if any one from your group has been up there lately.

And I take it as gaining elevation too.I looked at the extended forecast for the north Cascades and it is calling for snow above 2,500 to 3,000 feet. If you have nothing going on Saturday and want to come along you are most welcome.

I was up there today, we didn't get as far as the first time this year when ran in to Kev and Andy. But further then everyone did on the 1st.

The snow is icy on top then some soft stuff and about 6" under that is icy again. Not to bad if you can stay out of the throttle and crawl around on it. There are some random spots you will fall through, I had to get winched backwards 3 times today (breaking trail) due to falling through the snow and high centering.

And I take it as gaining elevation too.I looked at the extended forecast for the north Cascades and it is calling for snow above 2,500 to 3,000 feet. If you have nothing going on Saturday and want to come along you are most welcome.
Hmmmm....just might!!! :D Now to bring the Sami, or the Heep, that is the question! :redneck:

I was up there today, we didn't get as far as the first time this year when ran in to Kev and Andy. But further then everyone did on the 1st.

The snow is icy on top then some soft stuff and about 6" under that is icy again. Not to bad if you can stay out of the throttle and crawl around on it. There are some random spots you will fall through, I had to get winched backwards 3 times today (breaking trail) due to falling through the snow and high centering.
Thanks for posting up Kyle...:awesomework:

Soooo Steve/Kris, what time you guys planning on being up this way????:corn: Heading to the Bear for breaky??? I know I am!!! :haha: