• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

Re:

Yea....I saw the jumpers too. I also saw 1 or 2 "wait" at the finish line then cross when others got close. Lol

Sneaky ****ers.... hahaha Hahaha hahaha Hahaha hahaha

Big money day today...

9164cfeea8201bdc1edf7443c303d7e8.jpg

Re:

Hahahahaha Hahaha hahaha Hahaha hahaha Hahaha hahaha Hahaha hahaha

I do that in cup races too!

I'm like; "taste dat ahhmuuurican deee-aaack, Haji!!!" 8) :p ;D :D

Finally got the diesel. Why the hell I been wasting my time w the super jeep?

I haven't been able to watch videos in a couple days now. The money train has slowed way down. Always says no videos available at this Tims.

mckeddie said:
Finally got the diesel. Why the hell I been wasting my time w the super jeep?

I haven't been able to watch videos in a couple days now. The money train has slowed way down. Always says no videos available at this Tims.
meaning you get the reward chest and you can short cut it with a vid? mine still does but the reward is like $2,000 when you do that on the 3 hour chest. The 24 hour one was like 20 some grand. I have the diesel mostly modded, but now that's I'm at 15 of 20 on most things its $30K per upgrade. Takes a while. Still need to get the monster truck all tuned up as well. It was my favorite in the last version of hillclimb. I need to figure out how to challenge you guys as well, just haven't ****ed with it yet.

My super jeep is nodded all the way. My car is at level 15. The deisel seems better than both by far.

Re:

No one is using super Jeep on the daily at level one...... No one

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
No one is using super Jeep on the daily at level one...... No one

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

I haven't raced in a few days because work, but I say we bump the daily challenge to run what you brung in a specific vehicle and then keep the weekly challenge as a true unlimited class.