• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

Re: Re: Re: Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

tonybolton said:
Still got some cheaters.... 8) :-* :'(

That's what I was thinking. It's hard to be 30 seconds faster with out some power adders.

Re: Re: Re: Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

tonybolton said:
Still got some cheaters.... 8) :-* :'(

Damn can't yall just get along with each other without name calling???

Eddyj said:
What's better monster truck or super diesel?
Or just dump money into super jeep?

I got both. They both up grade pretty good, but I like the diesel better because it dose not want to pop a wheelie as bad as the monster truck.

Yeah I have both because I have a lot of time on my hands a work some days :****:

How do I play against you guys? I just spent 6.5 hours on the crapper racing against folks I don't even know. If I am spending that much time away from family and work I at leas want it to be with my imaginary internet friends.

Re: Re: Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

Eddyj said:
So far the car is where it's at for speed for me. It has a hard time in the snow levels.
Same for me....I like the car. Sometimes get my ass kicked in those mine/snow levels though.

Re: Re: Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

money_pit_yj said:
How do I play against you guys? I just spent 6.5 hours on the crapper racing against folks I don't even know. If I am spending that much time away from family and work I at leas want it to be with my imaginary internet friends.
Copy your share link here....we'll click it.

money_pit_yj said:
FIF*
Fake internet friends.

Or a bunch of us have posted links in this post you can click on.