• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hill killer

fordcontraption01 said:
x2 you ought to see em in person they look like the tread is 3" deep and look like no other tire you've ever seen :****:

I believe I did 3 or 4 years ago when it was pink. I have had a hard on for that tire ever since

Pure damn filth!!! There are no doubt a ton of badass motors on the bouncer scene right now, but that motor just does it for me!! Love the chassis an would kill for them LTBs..... Def one of my favs. Any better pics of engine??? Stats??? Builder??? Hp#s torque???

I think Shane built it years ago? The bacons would know a lot more about it but I think there was a rebuild thread of it on here a few years back when he redid it and went to the green color and new motor maybe someone can dig it up? :dunno: but I did see a vid of it at windrock last weekend on my wife's Facebook and the guy that has it didn't look like he was scared of it or to beat on it because he did for about ten minutes straight :driving:

Its a 427 Motown motor, never been Dynoed, has Mass Flo Efi on it, Custom built 9" axles with all Mark Williams internal goodies and Spidertrax externals, 400 turbo with an 3.8 Atlas I could be wrong on the 400 turbo, 47" LTBS grooved to the cords, oh and it has open headers.
Shane got down in his back and the doc told him to pick between walking or bouncing and he chose walking. He had surgery on his back for the second time to try and fix the problem but said he felt it just wasn't ever right and didn't want to risk anything. I hate to lose one out of our group but I understand his decisions, I'm going to try and bring him to a couple of events to watch and hang out with everyone.

Pretty good testament to those 9" axles/Mark Wiliams brand products. I've seen it beaten on just like any other D60/14bolt/Rockwell axled bouncer...............never seen him break anything.

I wish Shane the best.....I was just a "passer by/nobody" on the trail when i'd see him, seemed like a nice guy that'd always wave back to me. I'd offer him a passenger seat in my hooptie but everythings gotta be slow motion and yawn-inducing after piloting that green land missle for so long. :)

Rode with Shane when he took the bounty on Tapout, super good guy. Wish him the best.

Rode with the green buggy Saturday. It's still got IT! The tires look to have even bigger gaps between thelugs than the pic above. New owner is good guy also and ain't skeered of it.