• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hillbilly Deluxe vs. SHOWTIME HILL 7-2-12

I was there win Tim climbed it. The day before we rode over and looked at it for a minute and I said it was impossible. Tim climbed it the next day, but I think it will be awhile before anybody else does.

BUG-E J said:
I was there win Tim climbed it. The day before we rode over and looked at it for a minute and I said it was impossible. Tim climbed it the next day, but I think it will be awhile before anybody else does.

I actually think it's MORE doable now.... there is a NICE ramp to hit almost WIDE OPEN and get a good launch.. kinda hard to see it in the video... but it may be a lil while, I bet the ruts are DEEP AGAIN :****:

good times for sure :woot:

I think this is one hill that TCs tires really did help out... it looks soft after the ramp

SilverStarCustoms said:
I don't know why one of these rail buggies hasn't went over to do it yet. :popcorn:
Cuz you gonna need all 4 tires pullin for this one! :fish:

Its just a matter of time before a rail buggy smokes it, it looks nasty but very possible in a buggy. hitit :****:

BUG-E J said:
Cuz you gonna need all 4 tires pullin for this one! :fish:

thats a long haul just for one hill but if a enough money was put up it would probably get done with 2 tires pullin :****:

It looks like a make it or break it hill in a buggy but I know some bad buggys that would have no reservations about bombing it and would more than likely make it!! :dblthumb: