• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Hillbilly hauler

STROKERYOTA said:
I can't believe this rig hasn't sold, bump for a sweet set up
Me either! Theres been almost no interest in it at all! I know its not a high dollar bling'n toy hauler but surely theres some other working class guys out there that want to be warm and dry.

Re: Hillbilly hauler

I think the gas burner part may be the kicker. But i would have thought it would sold by now myself. How much for the box? I may be interested. Thanks

Go BIG Or Go Home!!

Cornbread Customs said:
I think the gas burner part may be the kicker. But i would have thought it would sold by now myself. How much for the box? I may be interested. Thanks

Go BIG Or Go Home!!

Probably right, but someone can EASILY drop a 12v in this for next to nothing

I'm sure being a gas sucker doesn't help, but if you look at the same truck with a diesel its 4 times the price...

As for the box I was thinking 800 for the bare box, 1000 with the heat and ac, and 1200 with heat. ac all the water tanks, toilet, windows and camper door. If somebody wants it I have access to a 5 ton overhead crane, so taking it off the truck and setting it on a trailer would be easy.

Not bad, yea it be easy to put in a Cummins, but im building a trailer setup to pull behind my cummins powered chevy.
ze8anune.jpg

I already have a 24 footer but it doesnt have the over head at the front :)

Go BIG Or Go Home!!