• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hillsboro Truck and Tractor Pull 8-6-2011 videos

A guy I missed -- he had a 98-02.5 cummins that pulled 314 feet. I was trying to beat the traffic out of there and he was the last pull. I just happened to listen to the announcer before I pulled out because the dude that run was from my town.

got to love those weak ass tie rods on them chevys. those things are ****. bad design from chevy. :****:

monkey54 said:
got to love those weak ass tie rods on them chevys. those things are ****. bad design from chevy. :****:

I guess they just weren't made for tractor pulls??? :) :dunno:

J. J.

monkey54 said:

Yeah they suck for sure.
Duramax Diesel breaking the Tie Rods. PPE, Suncoast Racin the Diesel

Don't worry about that anymore
f8e0bbc6.jpg

Hell we saw a dude break his drag racing on DIRT at GAP after the ECORS race :****:

Looks like those new units will solve that problem,..... still makes you wonder how a setup that can bind up and BREAK ever made it into production :wtflol:

Guess its a CHEVY thing molaugh

Not that I give a damn about the whole Ford, Chevy, Dodge piss fest, but the tie rod on my '01 F-350 broke twice during every day road driving during my 3-year ownership of it. I would still buy another though.

J. J.

Well hell that just settles it then, cause I say ANYTHING built after 1987 is nothin but over priced underbuilt damn cheap ass junk ;D