• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HIS/ HERS AND OUR COMP

R

rock yuppie

OKAY FOLKS, IT'S HERE. THE HIS / HERS AND OURS COMPITETION AT MOUNTAIN SIDE OFF ROAD PARK. YOU DON'T HAVE TO OWN A SIDE BY SIDE TO PARTICIPATE. THIS IS A FAMILY FUN EVENT FOR ALL. RAIN OR SHINE. SO BRING TENTS, UMBRELLAS, RAINSUITS OR WARM CLOTHES CAUSE THIS IS THE EVENT TO SEE. GUY'S THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO TELL HER WHERE TO GO!!! GIRLS IF YOU SCREW UP......IT'S HIS FAULT SO BRING IT. :woot: :woot:

hishersandourscompetition001.jpg

I think the teams that compete having bragging rights that they are true comunicators for sure. I can several of these ladies using blind folds for gags before it is all over. I have heard from several wemon that are excited about this.

May be a dumb ? , but what is the course like? And what type of vehicles? Prizes?

Family oriented on this one. Nothing crazy. The course will be flat and smooth with a lot of turning that's all. I'm not in to get folks hurts. Our goal is to get the ladies more involved with the guys. We have an area that does layout good for having a females against female rock crawl comp if enough ladies are interested it. We will see have that unfolds, but for now we are just pushing the coed stuff. One race will be for side by sides and the other will be for vehicles like Jeeps, trucks, buggy's and stuff like that.

We are urging all of folks coming out to bring those easy up tents if it looks like rain because this is a rain or shine event. :dblthumb:

Fellows that don't have Females that can come with them to drive, don't worry about it. Some of the girls there will drive in you. If you have a child 14 years old or under, they can drive instead of the ladies.

If you need a side by side to participate in the event, you can rent the park Rhino for $5.00. No excuses not to participate in this event and get to know each other. Prizes will be park passes and shirts, that type of stuff.

There is talk of a bragging rights pot of cash. The cost of that event will be determined the day of the race, amongst those participating in that event.

*Paige said:
i think we might be comin...depends on how our halloween ride goes.

Awesome Paige, I hope ya'll do. You are only a year older than my oldest daughter, so maybe you can inspire her to try this rock crawl thing out. I would give her my buggy just to be able to run around and film her climbing stuff in it.

Holly crap... I think mic recorders should be put in everyone's side x side. Then sold back to the men. I bet death threats are made. I will not be competing in this one.

HotRodpayton said:
Nah! Me and my bride never fight! molaugh

So you have never had "Make up sex"? That is almost as good as break up sex, the last time before telling her you just got through nailing her twin sister. flashemifyougotem :cougar: Son, you need to piss her off one time and then, GAME ON. :woot: :woot: :****:

HotRodpayton said:
Man, is that what I'm missing out on. I'll try to piss her off later. loller.gif molaugh

Try the Rodeo Sex approach. Tell her you just did her sister and try to hold on for the next 8 seconds. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :driving: :driving: :driving: booyang booyang booyang :****: :dblthumb: :spin: :popcorn: :flipper: :eek: drool thumb.gif flashemifyougotem hitit molaugh skully :woot: booyang :driving: :flipoff1: 8) :fish: :gtfo:

Here is the sticker you get for entering the comp. We had 200 made, so the first 100 teams to sign up gets one. The top five winners in the UTV's and the top five in the vehicle class gets a plaque and the top three in both classes get a free shirt. We also are inviting all ladies to run a girls only short race in the play ground area. We are looking into the possibilities of these type events along with the local comps style events that Golden Mountain holds. I just don't know that much about them so all help is greatly appreciated.

Hishersandoursstcikers001.jpg

well bob said he would pay me $1000 if i brought my female ringer, allie, so im going to do my best to be there.... :flipoff1:

This ought to be a fun ride. Plus, the leaves should be spectacular from the mountain. Great time to get out with wifes, girlfriends, significant others, or all three if you can run fast. :cougar: flashemifyougotem

Latest posts