• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HIS/ HERS AND OUR COMP

me n whit r in for the rhino competition,,, should be a sight to see w/ her vast off-road driving experience... :driving:

Hopefully have the taco goin as well... :drinkers:

Awesome, I can't wait to see everyone again. Here is the track and a new climb to try out as well as balance beams for full size rigs and ATV's. See yall saturday.

The track
207.jpg

Balance beams
205.jpg

206.jpg

New tire climb
210.jpg

And by the way, We are adding an event to the days calendar. Me and My Buddy. Thats right, pick a friend that you trust and enter the blind folded event for bragging rights at the end of the day after the COED portion is complete. :woot: :woot: :driving: thumb.gif

looks like we are on track... i got allies driveability problems sorted out, it had a bad ecm, and i got my front axle twisted back into shape and all of the **** on the way to reweld the housing back to the tube... be there late as hell friday night...

Good Deal Jimmy. Call me when you get close (404) 925-5831, and if I am not there I will give you the code to the gate lock. I will be coming out of Dalton GA after the friday night high school football game so I know we will be getting to the lake house late as well.

im in.... trying to leave columbus tomorrow early... just me and allie are coming... she wants to jump, will there be any jumps bob??? are the showers in yet??? if so, are they hot... what can i say, im a little premadonna, i like my shower... :gtfo:

he had the showers up the last time i was there but the water was warmed by the outside temp. so hot is prolly out for this weekend

Hell of a good time out there today! Thanks Bob and everyone else who made the event possible. My little girl taylor had an absolute blast thumb.gif

Wish I could have made it. I was sick all day and never even stepped outside. Slept till 2:00 . Can't wait to see some pictures.

THE COMP WAS VERY FUNNY.I ALMOST GOT TOOK OUT BY A FEW SIDEXSIDES BEING A SCOREKEEPER.TORE THE DRIVER SIDE UPPER LINK MOUNT ON THE FRAME OFF ON FULLTHROTTLE,MY BUGGY WENT INTO MOTER GRADER DRIVE.THANKS TO SOME CHAIN FROM DREW ELLIS AND MY WINCH WE GOT IT BACK TO THE TRAILER. HAD A BLAST.WEATHER WAS AWESOME.GOOD JOB BOB. :dblthumb:

This was a first for us, so we did not know what to expect. Next time will be even better. I had a lot of folks say they enjoyed it and want to get involved next time now that they know what to expect. Thanks for everybody's help and for a great turn out. I will post winners names and film pictures when I get back in town.

Here is the winners sheet and trophies photos as well as some pictures that were taken. Not sure what went wrong with the videos, but the camera says file broken and irretrievable?
Winnersheetforhho001.jpg

002.jpg

Pictures that I could get out of my camera before it puked.
102.jpg

103.jpg

104.jpg

106.jpg

111.jpg

112.jpg

A little history about the young lady that took first place in the ATV/UTV comp. She is a 14 year old that is very active in her high school sports. She makes good grades and is a very likable child. She has never been to a park like this before and had not driven a side by side until the comp. Her and her family lost everything they had in the september floods in Georgia. It was really good to see her excitement when she won the race and to see the worries back home taken away for a short time while she was having fun at the park. Thanks to all of you who came out and help make this weekend so much fun.

We are already working on the next event, but we have to create a new track facility first. This will be higher speeds and not blind folded around cones and across different types of terrains and jumps. One race for men and one for wimmies.

OH YEA.....I was in the middle of the course taking score & points ,and the "IN CAB CONVERSATION ,S " were freakin HILARIOUS , some men where actually giving the ladys freakin HAND SIGNALS :****:

zukiscott said:
OH YEA.....I was in the middle of the course taking score & points ,and the "IN CAB CONVERSATION ,S " were freakin HILARIOUS , some men where actually giving the ladys freakin HAND SIGNALS :****:

That would have been Randall Key! Freakin HILARIOUS!!!! molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

Latest posts