• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HL forum ride AOP January 20-22, 2017

My schedule / life is getting closer to allowing me to come down and make one of these, I wanna come ride with all the cool kids :****: :woody:

Re: Re: HL forum ride AOP January 20-22, 2017

P said:
My schedule / life is getting closer to allowing me to come down and make one of these, I wanna come ride with all the cool kids :****: :woody:
Brang it awn!

Doubt I'll bring the rig. But I'm gonna come up and see pat and Lori and hang out with all y'all one night... gonna come see ole girl this weekend. If it wasn't raining I'd bring rig prob. But I'm broke and so is Bessie. If anyone wants me to drive their **** I can def make that happen.. :spin:

pholmann said:
So who thinks they can make better chili than me?

Fixed it for you :) I was thinking of bringing something to go along with it......but what sides goes with chili? Besides crackers of course

Well poppy will be making the chili and she is making some corn bread as well. I like green chilis in it more than jalapeños. I think it has a better flavor.

pholmann said:
Well poppy will be making the chili and she is making some corn bread as well. I like green chilis in it more than jalapeños. I think it has a better flavor.

Tell short stuff to quit stealing my thunder......gonna have to make two batches...one of each. And bean less chili sounds good too

lowbudgetjunk said:
Tell short stuff to quit stealing my thunder......gonna have to make two batches...one of each. And bean less chili sounds good too

How much chili should we make? Couple of pages back it was bring your own, but can always make more.

I wouldn't make a ton. Bring some some bowls and spoons, napkins and a couple trash bags. It's all the other stuff that we always run out of.

pholmann said:
Stop telling me what to do. Your not my real dad.

Which is a good thing. Calling me daddy would be more than I could take.....sweetums I can handle, Daddy is too much :flipoff1:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I wouldn't make a ton. Bring some some bowls and spoons, napkins and a couple trash bags. It's all the other stuff that we always run out of.

Sounds good. Will make a big batch, but not huge. Will also grab some of the accessories mentioned too.

Will we be able to use the power at the pavilion to keep things warm or run off generator power? I'm bringing a generator either way so no big deal.