• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HOLLY - SRRS $10,000 UTV/SXS Race - September 15, 2012

FroggF350

SXSHOLLYTREEflyer-3.jpg

We will be running our Final race for the UTV/SXS class at Hollytree Off-Road park just east of Huntsville Alabama. Its a new park and we have been out there a couple of times already marking new hills and have picked out a nice bounty hill. We have invited the Buggies out to give these new hills a try after we run the UTV races. Richie Keith will be there in Plowboy, Bobby Tanner will be there in Screamin' Blue, and Randall Key has also said he would like to make an appearance in Blaze! We would like to invite anyone else that wants to see some Extreme UTV racing for a $10,000 prize for the overall SRRS championship and we will also be paying out $1000 to the winner of that day, so if you do decide to race, you will still have a chance at winning $1000. No one can catch up to Alan Clark or Tripp Pulle for the $10,000 so it will be a battle to the end for those guys... only 9 points separate them! Anyone that wants to bring their buggy out and take a shot at the new hills being cut, please feel free to come out and put on a show along with Richie, Bobby, and Randall. I know more of the SRRS Rock Bouncer's will be there, these are the confirmed ones so far!
September 15 2012

Re: HOLLY - SRRS $10,000 UTV/SXS Race - 9-15-12

Wasnt this race previously scheduled for witc. Lookin forward to it havent had an opportunity to make it out to hollytree yet. It should be a great race

Sounds fun,i like checkin out new places to ride, when i can. thumb.gif

Cool, may see if I can make this!

I went and checked this place out and it has a TON of POTENTIAL! It just needs some folks up there making trails.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Southern Rock Racing will be holding an event at Hollytree Off-Road
September 15, 2012. Gates will open at 8am. For more information, visit http://www.hollytreeoffroad.com

HORFlyer.jpg
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Hollytree Off-Road is looking forward to Southern Rock Racing holding their event at our park. We look forward to seeing everyone.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
http://www.hollytreeoffroad.com

I thought the last event for SXSs was suppose to be at WHEELIN IN THE COUNTRY? They piss y'all off last weekend? :dunno:

Congrats to Alan and Tripp for havin he chance to win $10k

B.DRAKE said:
I thought the last event for SXSs was suppose to be at WHEELIN IN THE COUNTRY? They piss y'all off last weekend? :dunno:

Congrats to Alan and Tripp for havin he chance to win $10k

We couldnt find three spectator friendly hills we could run that would justify a $10,000 payout, and still be competitive. Hollytree offers some really good trails that will favor the lesser hp sxs and also some hills that may favor the 900 XPs and WildCats.
This is one of the hills the SXS will be running.
2012-08-17_11-56-56_554.jpg

If mine is still together after this weekend at GAP I will be there! :woot:

so whats the details? me and shawn from inner air lock wanna come down for another run with you guys.we cant make the last event.(the date is the same as a annual run we do in canada.) so 1 course 3 courses? who is going? do we need to pre register?

never mind i read the other thread...we will try and come down for this.sounds fun!

going to try and round up some mi guys and run down.

No offense to Alan bu tiI hope Tripp wins so he can pay me my 100.00 that he lost in that bet in arkansa. Baby needs new shoes.

liv2mx said:
so whats the details? me and shawn from inner air lock wanna come down for another run with you guys.we cant make the last event.(the date is the same as a annual run we do in canada.) so 1 course 3 courses? who is going? do we need to pre register?
The race is for the sxs guys, we have invited the rock bouncers out to try the new hills and get familiar with the park. We will have a bounty hill but not sure how much $$ will be awarded to the winner IF anyone makes it. Its a NASTY hill. :****: