• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HOLLY - SxS $1500 Shootout - April 27, 2013

ibrokeit said:
Heck yea I will! Ill throw an extra change of clothes and a helmet in the truck

K, I'll let ha know if I'm still coming up. May ride down to Greyrock, not sure yet!! I know I know... :gtfo:

I'll be headed to the house from work at 8:45 tonight, loading up, and trying to tarp down the seats so they are dry when I get there. Other than that, I'm ready to drink beer, get wet, and put some stickies to work!

Far as I know we should be there somewhere between 9-9:30 in the morning.

TacomaJD said:
90% chance of thunderstorms, in the 70's, with a 110% chance of fun tomorrow! :drinkers: :driving:

Mash yer muddy motor!

Big Tyler is tryin to back out. I told him he could ride up there with me in the morning.

ibrokeit said:
Mash yer muddy motor!

Big Tyler is tryin to back out. I told him he could ride up there with me in the morning.

Looks like I'm gonna paddle my one legged ass over there by myself in the morning :****: molaugh

Re: Re: HOLLY - SxS $1500 Shootout - April 27, 2013

Ain't nuttin' but a thang my man. It's gonna be horrible ass weather which I usually am anti-bad weather when it comes to wheeling...but for some weird reason I'm set on goin and havin' fun this time I dont give a fawk how soaked I get. Maybe cuz it's closer to home, idk...but I'm ready to be a swamprat mudda-fukkas! Woopow!

Sent from my DROID4 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

TacomaJD said:
Ain't nuttin' but a thang my man. It's gonna be horrible ass weather which I usually am anti-bad weather when it comes to wheeling...but for some weird reason I'm set on goin and havin' fun this time I dont give a fawk how soaked I get. Maybe cuz it's closer to home, idk...but I'm ready to be a swamprat mudda-fukkas! Woopow!

I said "bust his balls", not "lick his vajayjay".

:gay:

Tyler, you *****!!!! Get yer metal-muddin-motor-mashin-illegal mexican hittin'-fawkin white power ass to Hollytree tomorrow and float around with us! Lol better?

Well to my amazement, it did not rain one drop on us yesterday. We rode until about 9:30pm before loading up. (I think it was about 9:30, by then I wasn't on any sort of time acknowledgment basis nor did I care lol). I finally got home and unloaded by 11pm I think, came inside then the bottom dropped out and a thunderstorm brewed up, perfect timing.

Had a FUN time at Mash Yer Motor Bash even though I think I hollared at that Adam Lee guy once for throwin mud at me haha! Happy birthday Alecia! Next year, 2nd annual MYM Bash is gonna be kind of a big deal, bet that!

Yeah all the pussies that didnt' show missed the best wheeling weather I seen in awhile. It was a blast and I think there is even some video floatin around of Brock gettin his first chance of motor mashin.

BUG-E J said:
Yeah all the pussies that didnt' show missed the best wheeling weather I seen in awhile. It was a blast and I think there is even some video floatin around of Brock gettin his first chance of motor mashin.

Say it aint so?

Ill upload that hoe to youtubes.