• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HOLLY - SxS Shootout, $1,500 to Win - May 25, 2013

ibrokeit said:
Way to be a fun killer :flipoff1: laughing1 :gtfo:

molaugh somebody had to do it! Looks like a good ride! A S with a turbo is fun, got a buddy with a 902 stroker motor in a S with Turbo that makes about 19 lbs of boost (if I remember correct), and puts 145 HP to the rear tires on the dyno and that thing is NASTY on some race fuel :****:

B.DRAKE said:
molaugh somebody had to do it! Looks like a good ride! A S with a turbo is fun, got a buddy with a 902 stroker motor in a S with Turbo that makes about 19 lbs of boost (if I remember correct), and puts 145 HP to the rear tires on the dyno and that thing is NASTY on some race fuel :****:

I can imagine. This on needs a little tuning work as its running pretty rich but its still a rocket. I've never ridden a XP but it puts a stock 800 to shame.

I can get you the guys # that built and tuned his if you would like me to, he is over in Marietta, GA

He tunes them on the dyno :dblthumb:

B.DRAKE said:
I can get you the guys # that built and tuned his if you would like me to, he is over in Marietta, GA

He tunes them on the dyno :dblthumb:

Wait until AFTER the SXS race! :woody: :gtfo:

Jon fixed the main issue with my rzr, but as for the rest of them... Well, I'm not stopping till it does !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk