• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hollytree Off-Road Grand Opening July 7

Y'all really open EVERY weekend? Like just show up and ride?

I'm plannin on coming down in Sept sometime, most likely the 8TH, probably bring a couple more rigs with. thumb.gif

Looking forward to seeing you there.
Yes, at this point, open every weekend. Looking forward to the cooler weather and winter rides.

Hollytreeoffroad.com

cool.

With as many parks as there are around, and "events" going on almost every weekend, I could see how it would be hard to stay open every weekend.

As far as Events go, I'm not a big fan of events that much, but if you have trails that are "easy/moderate" you can cater to the TTORA or JKOwners board/club rides. Many of those guys are new to wheelin and like to got to events with guided trail rides/raffles/etc

TBItoy said:
Y'all really open EVERY weekend? Like just show up and ride?

I'm plannin on coming down in Sept sometime, most likely the 8TH, probably bring a couple more rigs with. thumb.gif

Hum, lemme check the calendar for that weekend

We went and wheeled this park 3 weeks ago. This is going to be one of the best parks around if the owner does all of the things he wants to do. There will be mud, technical rocks, long rocky hill climbs, and just flat out wide open :woot: . They are working every day to make new trails and are open to all input about trails. We went right after a rain and it was super slick. I don't recommend a tent if you plan to camp if it is wet. The parking/camping area is a soy bean field in a low spot. This is a few videos from our trip.

Jeep Buggy twisted up this one at Hollytree

Hitting some ledges at Hollytree

Black Buggy playing on slick rocks

XJ Cherokee trashed the body at Hollytree

04rubi said:
What is the actual address to put in the GPS ?

It's 1.6 miles from AL 65N on:

Co Rd 4, Hollytree, AL 35751.

They don't have an acutal address # posted, but I'm sure you could find it. According to Google Maps it's probably something close to:

2000 Co Rd 4
Hollytree, AL 35751

Hwy 65 has mile markers. Turn left right past the 11 mile marker on co rd 4 which is marked. Go about a mile or so look for the sign on the right (You can't see it until you are on to of it)

Wow another park close to home! Well any park within an hour's drive is close to home. Gotta check this place out! :driving:

I know the guy that plays keyboard, some guitar, and I think he does some vocals also for 12 Miles North....Jamie Bell. They're a good band, Jamie can play just about any instrument you put in front of him. :****: