• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hollytree Off-Road Trail Cutting Weekend Feb 23-24

Awesome, sounds like about what time we'll be there.

Question: How exactly are we gonna "name" the trails we cut? I ain't just hard up worried about making sure I get to name a trail or whatever, just curious how it's supposed to work? Do we need to bring stuff with us to mark what trials who cuts?

We will give everyone a map to update with the trail you cut. You will turn it in to the office when you leave and we will make the sign and post it.

We will have food and drinks for sale that day also.

Awesome, I love food :dblthumb:

Looking like rain thurs night and fri morning, but clear Saturday. Should be slick, but good weather! :driving:

Re: Re: Hollytree Off-Road Trail Cutting Weekend Feb 23-24

Whats it looking like? Ppl still going? Chad had a death in the family so I will now be coming alone, want to make sure there will be ppl there for me to fall in with or Im not gonna go. I've already talked to a couple more that are unable to make it as well.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

I'm out as well. Too many ppl not going. As of a month ago, there was a BUNCH of people interested in doing this. Now hardly any. 3 or 4 people getting together with chainsaws ain't gonna make a big enough dent in just one day for trail cutting. Need more participation.

TacomaJD said:
I'm out as well. Too many ppl not going. As of a month ago, there was a BUNCH of people interested in doing this. Now hardly any. 3 or 4 people getting together with chainsaws ain't gonna make a big enough dent in just one day for trail cutting. Need more participation.

That ain't no attitude to have!

We cut trails at GMP all the time with only 2-3 people...

Its a 3 hour drive for me to HT and I'm broke this month.

Had a good day today. We did get one new trail done. It is a bypass (BB's Bypass LOL) from the bottom of 4 hills up to the main trail to try and ease some of the traffic jam at the bottom. Now you can go across the creek and turn right in a stockish rig and not have to turn around and go against the grain back up. Also cleared a few fallen trees that were in the main trail.

Also a big thanks to Big John and Ole Yeller for pulling us back to camp when we broke the belt and blew the radiator up.

It was nice to meet you rednecklights.

Was a fun day even though we broke thanks Russ for trying to make this a great place to wheel.

We want to thank all the ppl that came out cutting trails this weekend. We had a blast, met some great ppl & hope those who didn't make it can come ride soon. We are growing & willing to try different things. We got RallyCross on March 3. This is gonna be an awesome event to watch.

A special thanks to Ole Yeller & Rednecklights for helping!!!

We had a great time. It was my first time to hollytree great place to ride.

It was nice meeting y'all.