• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Holy ice storm

kushKrawlin

Well.. Not sure about yall but we are fawked here in ga.. This is gonna be terrible. I happen to live in a neighborhood with a lot of hills, shaded roads that take forever to melt, and F'N morons. Sure is fun to watch tho. Ice has been fallin for hours. Its gettin bad now here in Carroll County, hope yall atleast got snow. This ice blows. I keep starring at some self tappin screws wonderin if they would work on straight icey roads in some lugs on some TSL's. ;D.

I hate it for you guys in GA. Be safe and stay warm. Im fawking sick of this winter crap. Wish global warming would do its damn job.

kushKrawlin said:
Well.. Not sure about yall but we are fawked here in ga.. This is gonna be terrible. I happen to live in a neighborhood with a lot of hills, shaded roads that take forever to melt, and F'N morons. Sure is fun to watch tho. Ice has been fallin for hours. Its gettin bad now here in Carroll County, hope yall atleast got snow. This ice blows. I keep starring at some self tappin screws wonderin if they would work on straight icey roads in some lugs on some TSL's. ;D.

I was in Tellico one time and we were all stuck on trail 1 in the snow. There was a guy that took out about 200 screws and a cordless drill. After about 15 minutes, he was driving off. We were still spinning.

JohnG said:
I was in Tellico one time and we were all stuck on trail 1 in the snow. There was a guy that took out about 200 screws and a cordless drill. After about 15 minutes, he was driving off. We were still spinning.

Finally getting some here in TN my wife has been wanting it to snow for days went out and took some pics of the kids and I took to jogging later in the day. Right now its snowing but melting off the house, warm house now wonder, amd the roads are turning to slush. Should be awesome when it freezes over tonight, at least it isn't a polar vortex again with all the frozen temps it brings! I hope we all stay safe and warm.

I want some studded tires for when my wife mentions ice :driving:

I was in Dalton GA this morning and they had a good 5" at 10 AM. Here it is 5 at my house in TN and I can still see grass sticking through.

Re: Holy ice storm

yneragu5.jpg
dehu6ypu.jpg
qu6emedu.jpg
[
IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/13/qejy9eqe.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from the woods or the beach or usually just at work

Re: Holy ice storm

Grilling in the north ga snowmaggedon !!!

Sent from the woods or the beach or usually just at work

Yep, here South of the ATL., woke up to freezing rain, then this afternoon the sleet moved in, pot of chili on the stove, and stew in the crock pot for tomorrow, genny all gassed up and new drop cords from Lowe's if needed, if not they will be in the return bin next week. Plenty of Rum and Coke, good to go, I hope. :dblthumb:

Pics from two hours ago out playing with the fam. Dont know why they loaded upside down :wtflol:

Attachments

• 20140212_052820.jpg
    20140212_052820.jpg
    387.4 KB · Views: 119
  • 20140212_052732.jpg
    20140212_052732.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 135
  • 20140212_052532.jpg
    20140212_052532.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 112
  • 20140212_052424.jpg
    20140212_052424.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 119
Been riding around with a buddy in his cummins with no problems. Had to pull a buddy out of a ditch after he tatered his 250 in a ditch.

This guy is ready for warm weather

Up to about 6" of snow and it's still coming down pretty good. Here's the snow heep. Thought about getting it out in the morning but think I'll take the 4wheeler instead.

Attachments

• 2014-02-12_23-37-37_976.jpg
    2014-02-12_23-37-37_976.jpg
    521.4 KB · Views: 99
Will just got back from a eight mile trip to a buddies house to get a generator. New house has no fireplace for some dumbass reason., we have a four-month-old so if the power goes out I have to have a backup plan, we have had a lot of power out really close. Really hope it doesn't go out here. Girlfriend wiggin out. So I loaded up the rig and rode out. Perfect time to be in the middle of boatsides, and of course I cut the drivers floor out first. Needless to say my feet are cold but I made it back safely.all I could think about was my loose opinion bearing. Was going to take the Duramax but did not know how bad the roads were. Should have taken it. Anyways hope you guys are all safe. Still pouring snow here in Carrollton. Here's when I pulled up to my buddies.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 460
When to bill I. The buggy last night either got a thumbs up or are u crazy look but its was fun :****:

Attachments

• Image02122014195644.jpg
    Image02122014195644.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 100
  • Image02132014051301.jpg
    Image02132014051301.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 99

Latest posts