• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Home for Sale in Jasper- 2 acres and a guest house

Deep South

Web Wheeler
nh-c.jpg

1800 S.F. 3-B.R. - 2 BATH WITH 1-B.R. 1 BATH GUEST HOUSE

- This Custom David E. Wiggins Designed Craftsman Home was completed in November, 2006 by Mummey Builders Inc. (Earl Mummey 205-937-3519). It features modern construction methods like Engineered roof trusses and Silent Floor components while still maintaining that Vintage Craftsman style. Dutch Quality Stone, Anderson Vinyl windows and Dimensional Shingles give this custom home tons of curb appeal.

- Eleven Foot Ceilings and open living areas give a sense of space the entire family can appreciate. Custom Maple Cabinetry and Select Grade Maple Hardwoods compliment the Benjamin Moore colors. Storage space will never be an issue with walk in closets in every bedroom and the option to take in an additional 1000 s.f. in the current attic space.

- Beautiful Tuscan Stone laminates were used in all the utility areas and accents of Harlequin tile and Oil Rubbed Bronze keep the classic feel. G.E. Profile Stainless Appliances and custom trim details complete the interiors. You can keep cool with Hunter ceiling fans or warm up in front of the remote controlled fireplace.

- Large Covered Porches front and rear and a spacious patio area wrapped in wrought iron give you plenty of space to entertain. Enjoy the outdoor living on almost two full acres with Fruit Trees, Grape Vines and Mature Oaks providing summer shade. There’s plenty of room for a pool or a workshop and there is even additional septic tank and water meter located near Golf Course Road.

- With a full bath and laundry connections, the quaint one bedroom guest house can be used as a rental or mother in-law suite. It has an eat in kitchen and connections for gas and electric appliances… or you could keep it for yourself and take advantage of the full length screened porch. It would make an ideal pool house or recreation room for a large family.

- Located in the Valley School District (K-8) and less than ten minutes from Jasper Shopping, this home is immaculate and move in ready. Quick closing available if necessary, shown by appointment only.

$228,500 205-384-1811

Bones said:
:eek: 228K? Seriously? Is there jobs in Jasper that pay decent :dunno: drool

Nice place!

No ****. I'm in the market, and in NC, that house would be 300 easy.

You get nice houses like that when your friends burn your old one down :drinkers: molaugh

Travis said:
No ****. I'm in the market, and in NC, that house would be 300 easy.
I paid 125 for this and it's on 1/4 acre and in IOWA :****: Granted it's 100K more, but dammit! If I had a 2nd income (no not a wife) I'd live in a place like that. laughing1

165186467_fiH7F-M.jpg

I am in the market. Just wish i had that many $$ :'(

That thing is :woody:

johny barton can move that bisch to da lake for you, dammit! :flipoff1: :flipoff1: then you only gotta sell the property.

i know of fairly good surveyer if you need your lines run for deed work! ;)

good luck on a beautiful home, should really make someone proud.

wade

lol

Barton COULD move it using one truck and never backing up laughing1

Surveyors are overrated, I'm gonna sink some FJ axles where I think the corners are thumb.gif

Thanks Wade.... you should buy it and move to town, this house is barely a mile from the Charter Office loller.gif