• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Honda ATV wheels

Anytimeanytrail

Looking for stock (black steel) wheels for a 2009 Honda Foreman 500. Or any stock black wheels with a 4 x 110 pattern. Also a factory muffler for same bike in good shape. Thanks booyang

Anytimeanytrail said:
Dyersburg/West TN

Upon further inspection , it looks like someone did a poor attempt at a home brew camo pattern on them, nothing a black rattle can wouldn't fix

I'm down in Huntsville Al, so we're a good ways apart

If you're still interested let me know

I have 4 new factory black rims that r the same bolt pattern as what u need. They came off of a front and rear independent suspension 4wheeler. If you think they may help you let me kno

highrange said:
I have 4 new factory black rims that r the same bolt pattern as what u need. They came off of a front and rear independent suspension 4wheeler. If you think they may help you let me kno

The rear wheels will be wrong backspacing for the Honda's narrow solid rear axle and possibly cause tire to rub suspension. Wheels off an IRS wheeler will not work.

Also, you can find stock atv wheels all over craigslist. Give it a browse.

Sorry guys I haven't been on in a few days. Thanks for all the help. Forgot to mention that IRS wheels wouldn't work. I think I found a set local. Thanks for the help!

Latest posts