• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Honda CRF 50 SOLD!!!

Jeepnron

New price $550.00
I have a 2005 Honda CRF 50 that I want to sell. I bought it new and still have the books and extra key. It is a very nice bike and has not been modified at all. Both of my sons have out grown the bike so it is just sitting in the basement. The bike is located in Pinson and I will take $550. My cell is 205-706-2460.
Thanks,
Ron

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: Honda CRF 50

Also have a set of size 4 boots that I will throw in the deal if anybody wants them. Come on somebody needs a Honda 50. :dunno:

Thanks P! Give me a call when you get off work and we will hook up. Your daughter is going to love the 50 thumb.gif

If your in the area around noon , I'd be down for picking it up then as well if thats an option . booyang Im excited to take her to the ridge ! :woot:

More than likely I will be around if you want to come pick it up at lunch, my office is only two miles from my house. Give me a call and we will make a plan.

Re: Honda CRF 50 SOLD!!!!!!!!!

Nice to finally meet you in person P. Hope yall enjoy the 50. If you go to the Ridge let us know, my boys love it up there.

Good to meet you as well, My wife ended up riding it a little with me around the neighborhood last night Hailey and I are going to try to go to the ridge the weekend after this.

The boots did fit her by the way, thanks for everything Ron ! thumb.gif

P said:
Good to meet you as well, My wife ended up riding it a little with me around the neighborhood last night Hailey and I are going to try to go to the ridge the weekend after this.

The boots did fit her by the way, thanks for everything Ron ! thumb.gif

Let me know for shure on the ridge. Me and Crystal mite try and go.

Guys I work with are talking next weekend the 25th or what not, we will discuss it more next week and set it down fo sho. I may be riding a "big" bike as well by then Take the whole garage of toys and go have some fun ! :woot: booyang Be fun to have Crystal and errr one with the fiddy's too though, I could see some adult fiddy racing going on ! skully

yea, they've got an adult and a mini moto-x track there.. pretty badass last time we went... booyang